Episode 38~ Regrets

Coming up in Today's Episode:

'Good morning, Ma'am.' Sanyukta surprised Renuka. She looked at Sanyukta and was pleasantly surprised. The two women hugged and greeted each other.

Renuka was even more surprised seeing suitcase but before she could ask anything, Sanyukta asked, - 'Where will be my room? I mean Randhir's room.' She blushed towards the end. Renuka blinked for a second before things sunk in. She smiled at her and held her shoulder. Then, she said she will guide her and she asked Ramu Kaka to follow them with the luggage.

After Randhir snapped out of the shock, he turned around and found no one was there. He hurried inside the living room, Renuka was missing. He heard voices from inside the room and he rushed inside. He passed through the dining room and dashed upstairs. The voices were coming from the first room next to the stairs; his room. At the door-step, he dashed into Renuka. She smiled and patted his shoulder. Before he could ask anything, she walked out. Randhir entered the room and was flabbergasted seeing Sanyukta sitting at the edge of the bed, she dangled her legs and had her palms against the bed. He watched her looking around. Her suitcase on the bed.

'What is happening?' Randhir asked. Sanyukta turned her head and smiled at him. She leaped from the bed and walked towards him.

'Good morning to you too,' – She placed her hands around his neck and looked into his eyes, - 'dear husband.' She smiled again. Randhir blinked at her.

Husband?

Sanyukta frowned, tilted her head and looked at her husband closely, - 'Don't tell me you forgot,' – she moved back, - 'that we are married, legally.' She said seriously. Randhir shook his head.

'But—but that other—other man? Divorce?' Randhir could barely speak, everything seemed very overwhelming.

Sanyukta sighed, - 'Yes, Papa had brought Adhiraj to fix my alliance,' – Randhir felt his heart rate increase, - 'and I was thinking about it too but,' – Sanyukta paused looking at Randhir's fear-stricken face. She looked serious for a second before she began to smile again; a broad naughty smile. Randhir was still holding his breath.