Episode 41~ Emotions

Coming up in Today's Episode:

Sanyukta sat at the dressing table and applied moisturizer on the back of the palms

Sanyukta sat at the dressing table and applied moisturizer on the back of the palms. Just then the door opened, and she turned her head to look. Randhir had just kicked the door gently with his feet and entered. Her eyes slightly widened looking at two cups he held. He smiled at her as she raised her eyebrow. Then, her lips curved into a small smile. Randhir walked to her and extended one cup.

'Coffee.' – she takes it, - 'I have made.' He boasted with his chin slightly raised.

'Hmm.' Sanyukta took a sip, nodding her head. She looked at him with a full smile, - 'good.'

Randhir's smile dropped, - 'only good?' He asked and pouted. Sanyukta let out a small laugh.

'Actually—', Randhir looked hopefully at her, - 'Yeah.' She said and chuckled. Randhir frowned. He was about to turn away, but she grabbed his arm.

'Please.' She looked at him with innocent eyes. Randhir smiled. Then, he held her hand and made her stand.

'What are you—' Sanyukta was surprised as he took the cup and placed it on the table. As he took her with him, she insisted that the coffee wasn't that bad. Randhir asked her to relax.

He made her stand by the bed and went to get his phone from the bedside table. Sanyukta watched with a confused look. He stood in front of her but his gaze was on his phone. She frowned looking curiously at him. Seconds later, a soft romantic tune began playing. Randhir looked at Sanyukta, she looked back. He extended his hand, their gaze unmoved. She smiled slightly and gave her hand. He wrapped his fingers tightly around her and pulled her gently. Sanyukta's smile widened as she held his shoulder and he placed his hand on her waist. Slowly, they began moving to the tune and kept looking lovingly into each other's eyes.