Episode 20~ Emotional Reunion

Happy Birthday @typoxqueen this update is dedicated to you, the birthday girl

*********************************

Sanyukta was working in her room. She sighed rubbing her forehead. Her glance fell on the clock placed on the study table.

1 am

She yawned stretching. As she got up she heard some noise coming from downstairs. She frowned. At first, she ignored it and sat on the bed, she was adjusting the duvet when she heard the sound again. Alarmed, she got up from bed.

She took a torch and left the room. She climbed the stairs and looked around flashing the torchlight. She squinted her eyes upon seeing someone coming out from Parth's room. Someone wearing a blue hoodie jacket and denim.

Such a well-dressed thief - she wondered. Then, she flashed the light on him and the man covered his face with his palm.

'Who is there?' She called out. The man quickly turned around and began walking hurriedly towards the room again.

'Hey, hey, stop.' - Sanyukta ran after him, - 'Stop, stop.' Without thinking Sanyukta leaped and climbed on his back.

'Ahh!' The man groaned. She managed to throw him down on the ground. He struggled under her. She moved back and turned him around. He tried slipping away but Sanyukta was quick to straddle him. She held his hands and pinned them up against the ground, over his head.

'You thief.'- She said confidently, - 'Now you are caught. I am going to call the police.'

The guy used all his force to free his hand. Then, he held her hands. She gasped as he turned her around but doesn't climb over her, instead he kneeled beside her.

'You scoundrel leave me.' She struggled. He grabbed both her wrists with his hand and moved the hoodie covering his head with the other hand.

Sanyukta's eyes widened and she froze seeing him.

'Randhir.' She said in a small voice.

He picked up the torchlight and flashed it on her face.

'Ahh!' She winced shutting her eyes.

'Wake up, sleepy head.' Vidhushi's squeaky irritating voice pierced Sanyukta's ears and she groaned. Slowly, she flickered her eyelids open. Just as she got the view of the ceiling, someone very rudely snatched the blanket from her.

'Eeee, Vidhushi.' Sanyukta scolded her as she sat up on the bed. Vidhushi huffed, a wicked smile on her face.

'Listen, Miss. Sanyukta Agarwal. I know you are the daughter of the house but that doesn't mean you will sleep all day. Get up. You need to go to railway station also.' She said and just then Sanyukta remembered about it. Vidhushi kept mumbling something as she walked out of the room. Sanyukta held her forehead and sighed,