Episode 35~ Devastated

Coming up in Today's Episode

Excited? Read on...

That night Randhir was very restless

That night Randhir was very restless. All he could think of was that new man. His insecurity continued to increase. As he paced in the room, he was alarmed by Renuka's sudden outburst into his room.

'Randhir.' Her voice shook, sweat beads on her forehead and her hands shaky. Randhir hurried to her and held her.

'Beta,'- She gulped, - 'Harsh—Harsh's condition is worsening. We must—' She couldn't complete her sentence as Randhir held her arms tighter and asked her to relax. He could feel his heart-beat increase as well.

Randhir drove them to the hospital and the two hurried to the floor where Harsh was admitted. Luckily, the doctor had just come out of his cabin. Randhir rushed him and enquired about his father. The doctor looked grim. He informed that how suddenly he had developed breathing problem and his heart had begun to sink.

'We are trying our best to revive him.' He informed and then hurried inside the OT. Randhir was shattered with the news. Renuka let out a small cry. He stumbled back and held the wall for support. She sat down on one of the steel chairs, her palm over her mouth and tears trickled down her cheeks. Slowly, Randhir looked up at the bulb above the OT. It switched on. He kept looking at it, his mind blank and his heart in his mouth.

    ▪⎯⎯⎯∞⎯⎯⎯▪    

Sanyukta opened the door to the storeroom and entered the room. She hadn't thought that she will come back to this side of the storeroom. When she had stuffed her old memories in the box, she had decided to never look back at it again. But now, she is here in the corner of the dark storeroom.

Once again, she felt the same emotions as she unboxed the cardboard box and dug her arm inside. She took out the red velvet box and opened it. She stared at the Mangalsutra for a moment before taking it out. Tears filled her eyes and a smile appeared on her lips as she wore it. She closed her eyes and was about to hook it when her phone ring startled her. Her eyes sprung open. She placed the Mangalsutra back into the box and picked up her phone.