Episode 12~ Thinking about You

Chotu got some biscuits and placed it on the small stool in front of Randhir and Sanyukta. He encouraged them to eat and then left. Sanyukta and Randhir bend together and placed their hand over the same biscuit. Randhir held the biscuit while Sanyukta had placed her fingers over his. They looked at each other and then at the plate. Quickly, Sanyukta retracted her hand and shifted in her place. Randhir took a moment before picking up that biscuit. She looked sadly at him while he avoided her gaze.

Why Randhir? Why this awkwardness between us?

You have no idea Sanyukta how difficult it is getting for me to face you

Slowly, Randhir and Sanyukta looked at each other. A moment of looking at each other, Feroz Chacha called Sanyukta. They looked away from each other. Sanyukta stood up first and then Randhir stood beside her. She avoided looking at him and walked towards the car. Feroz Chacha smiled at her.

'It is all fixed,' - He looked proudly at the car and then back at her, - 'You start the car and see.' He said. Sanyukta nodded and walked towards the driver's seat. She sat inside the car and ignited the engine. In the first attempt, the car started. She smiled and looked up at Feroz Chacha. She nodded.

Randhir walked up to the car and stood beside Feroz Chacha. Sanyukta picked up her purse from the passenger seat and got down the car.

'Thank you, so much.' - She unzipped her handbag and looked back at Feroz Chacha, - 'How much, Uncle?' She asked. She noted Feroz's Chacha's smile fade and her smile dropped as well. Randhir wanted to intervene but Feroz Chacha said.

'Nahin, Beta. I won't take money from you.'

Sanyukta shook her head.

'Arey, nahin Uncle aise kaise...?' Sanyukta and Feroz Chacha kept insisting for a while until Randhir interrupted them.

'Take the money, Feroz Chacha,' - He looked at Sanyukta, - 'She is a very stubborn woman,' - Sanyukta pressed her lips angrily and looked away, Randhir looked back at Feroz Chacha, - 'and it will take an eternity, but she will not stop arguing.' He commented.

Feroz Chacha shook his head but before he could protest, Sanyukta stuffed the cash back into her purse and looked back at him.

'Let it be, Chacha,' - She glared at Randhir, he looked back confidently, - 'Anyway, thank you.' She smiled at Feroz Chacha, he smiled back. Then, Sanyukta shot a glare at Randhir and got into the car. Randhir watched her back the car. Without sparing another glance at him, Sanyukta drove away.

After her car had left, Feroz Chacha looked at Randhir and he looked back.

'Chacha, if you don't mind I want to stay here tonight.' He said. Feroz Chacha nodded, smiling widely and patted his shoulder.

'Of course, beta.' - He gestured with his arm, - 'this is your home as well.' He said. Randhir nodded and smiled little. Feroz Chacha placed his arm around his shoulder and led him inside.

***************************

Sanyukta walked very slowly towards the main door of her house. She was still lost in the thoughts of everything that happened.

Kishore was pacing worriedly in the living room, accidentally his gaze fell towards the entrance and he sighed seeing Sanyukta walk into the house. He hurried to her.

'Sanyukta.' He called but she doesn't respond. She kept fidgeting with her nails and staring into oblivion. Kishore looked at her closely and placed his palm on her shoulder. Sanyukta came out of her trance and turned her head.

SADDA HAQ- Season 2 (SLOW UPDATES)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara