P r o m o

'It is a bliss, Sanyukta. When you hold your own baby in your arms and play with it. Whenever I look at them I feel so proud.' Kanika said with pride. She was glowing. Sanyukta smiled sadly.

'Yeah.' She replied in a soft tone. Kanika held her shoulder and Sanyukta sighed.

'Sanyukta, enough na. You achieved everything professionally now please think about your personal life. Dear, life is too long to spend it without a companion. All these achievements are nothing without someone to share it with. Come on, get married, produce babies.' Kanika explained her.

Sanyukta nodded, - 'I would love to, Kanika. Which girl wouldn't want to be settled with a man and have kids but,' - She sighed, - 'It is just not for me.' She said seriously. Her expressions told Kanika that it was the end of the discussion. So, Kanika sighed nodding her head. To divert her mind, Sanyukta asked if she could hold the baby. Kanika readily agreed.

She smiled watching Sanyukta play with the little baby. Kanika rested her knuckles on her chin and smiled to herself.

'Waise, I didn't know you were among those women who wanted to get married and have kids.' She said with an amused smile.

'Why?' Sanyukta looked at her and smiled. Kanika giggled and shifted closer to her.

'Remember how you used to make faces and say stupid stuff before.' She said and chuckled. But her laughs died down when she noticed Sanyukta's fallen face.

'Hey, Sanyu?' She held her shoulder.

Sanyukta looked sadly at her, - 'That is because before I hadn't fallen in love, na.' She replied.

*****************************

Awww, Poor Sanyukta :( Hope Sandhir ka patch-up jaldi ho jaye *fingers crossed*

How was the teaser, guys? Drop your thoughts, please *smiles*