Episode 39~ Bol Do Na Zara

Coming up in today's Episode:

Randhir returned to his room and was confused upon finding an empty room

Randhir returned to his room and was confused upon finding an empty room. He heard tap water from the bathroom and paused. A few minutes later as he heard the door click, Randhir hurried and jumped on the bed. He leaned against the bed-post and pretended to read a magazine.

The bathroom door opened and Sanyukta stepped out. Randhir looked from the top of the magazine. He noticed she had washed her hair. She wiped her wet tresses with a towel as she walked towards the dressing table. Randhir looked at her from top to bottom. She was wearing white embroidered sky-blue chicken Khari Kurtha and white Patiala. As she passed by him, she flashed him a smile.

Randhir also smiled and got back to "pretend" reading the magazine. Sanyukta smiled to herself and turned to look at the mirror. Slowly, Randhir lowered the magazine. He watched her dry her hair with the towel, then she stepped out in the balcony. As she placed the wet towel on the dry stand, she tilted her head and smiled noticing Randhir was still looking at her. She moved her wet hair from her back and placed it on her shoulder and turned around. Randhir quickly looked down at the magazine.

'What is so interesting in the magazine?' Sanyukta asked as she removed her bangles. Randhir answered by "hmm". She felt annoyed but ignored it and got busy with her bangles. After she was done with them, she applied moisturizer on her forearm, back of palms and face. Then she applied lip-balm and turned around. This time Randhir kept the magazine done and yawned, stretching his arms. Sanyukta made a face as she walked around the bed.