Episode 37~ A Friend in Need is Friend Indeed

Coming up in today's episode:

The mother-son duo turned their head and found Yoyo, his chamchas, Ester, Sahil and Tanya coming towards them. Randhir noticed their sad, worried face and realized that they found out. Yoyo hurried towards them and engulfed Randhir in a tight hug.

'Don't be sad, Paji. We are there with you. Always.' He cried. His two chamchas and Sahil also hugged Yoyo and Randhir tightly. Randhir felt the warmth in the group hug.

'Yes, Randhir.' Ester said

'We all are with you.' Tanya added. Both their voices had pain. Randhir didn't hug anyone, he was just too numb.

After a long time, they parted. Randhir saw tears in everyone's eyes. Their concern touched him, and he felt better.

'Paji, how did this happen? This shouldn't have happened.'

'Randhir be strong.' Sahil consoled him. Yoyo's chamchas nodded. Randhir nodded not looking at anyone. He knew if did, he will cry, and he didn't want to show his vulnerable side to them.

'Paji, I and Ester have decided to ditch our Christian wedding.' Yoyo said confidently. Randhir looked at him and he nodded firmly.

'Yes, Randhir.' Ester sounded just as confident as her husband. She held Yoyo's arm, showing her support. Randhir shook his head.

'No.' – He said firmly. When Yoyo protested he placed his hand firmly on his shoulder, - 'I don't want you guys to spoil your happiness because of me.' He said.

Yoyo shook his head and held his hand, - 'What happiness, Paji? How can we celebrate when such a tragedy happened to you. No, Paji. It will be a shame on us.' He said seriously. His chamchas agreed. Randhir shook his head.

'Yoyo. People live and die but life goes on.' – Randhir spoke over Yoyo as he protested, - 'If you respect me as your friend, then you should do what was planned. But – sorry I won't be able to come.' He admitted. Yoyo wanted to protest further but knew Randhir was very stubborn. So, he nodded and hugged his friend again.