Episode 40~ Togetherness

Coming up in today's episode:

Yoyo and Ester's wedding reception was happening in an open area behind the Villa they had rented for their reception

Yoyo and Ester's wedding reception was happening in an open area behind the Villa they had rented for their reception. Also, unlike their weddings this time they had thrown an afternoon party that would last till the evening.

Sanyukta and Randhir stepped out of the car. She carried a gift box while Randhir had a bouquet of flowers. Before he took a step, she stopped him.

'Uff, Randhir.'- she slapped her forehead and adjusted his red bow-tie which was slightly tilted, - 'You are so careless.' She also brushed his coat and smiled at him. Randhir smiled at her too. He has made up his mind to not let her feel sad.

Sanyukta turned and was about to walk when Randhir held her hand and she stopped. He pulled her and gave out his arm. She looked at his arm and then at him. He smiled. A smile appeared on her face and she happily hooked her arm with his. They looked lovingly at each other.

As they walked Randhir commented, - 'Waise, you are looking very beautiful.'- Sanyukta looked at him and smiled, - 'Your idea of wearing Mangalsutra with a gown, very uniquely modern.' He winked at her. Sanyukta blushed looking away. She clenched his arm tightly and thanked him.

Everyone was shocked to see Sanyukta and Randhir together and happy. They greeted everyone warmly. Soon, the men dragged Randhir with them. Sanyukta was happy to be with the woman gang. Tanya sneaked to her and nudged her. When she looked at her, Tanya gestured towards Randhir and winked at her. Sanyukta raised an eyebrow.

'I am so happy you two sorted out,'- she placed her palm on her shoulder, - 'And you forgave him. It wouldn't have been easy.' She said with a sad smile.

Sanyukta looked at her and shook her head, - 'No, Tanya.' – she sighed, - 'I haven't forgiven him. And you are right, it is not easy.' She said and looked down her fingers. Tanya nodded and patted her shoulder.

'Take your time, Sanyukta.' Tanya motivated her, patting her shoulder. Not making any eye-contact Sanyukta nodded. Then, slowly, she looked towards Randhir. He was with the boy gang, but his eyes were on her. He smiled at her and she flashed him a quick small smile and looked away again. Randhir's smile dropped. He watched her talking to the other girls, but she looked distracted.