Episode 24~ Phobia

Hi, guys!

Sorry that I am posting after a very, very long time

Sorry that I am posting after a very, very long time. But some things had come up and so I couldn't write. I will try my best to keep posting at least twice a week *hides face*

*******************************

Kishore sat with the guests, while Sanyukta went to the floor to check on the machine. She gulped upon seeing the engine placed on one of the tables. The other employees were busy with their work, but they were occasionally glancing at it. In India, after only one top company, Agarwal Industry had this engine. Few other companies had come to have business partnership with Agarwals because of it. Sanyukta felt thankful for that as she had prepared the theocratical part of the machine but the practical part...

Sanyukta bit her lip and looked around, she spotted Raghu and called him. He was carrying a heavy tool-box to the other counter but stopped when he heard his name being called. He turned around and Sanyukta gestured him to come to her.

'Raghu, you were among the few other engineers who had taken part in the seminar for this engine, right?' She asked looking hopefully at him. She was talking about a seminar held by the original manufacturers of these engines, the Germans. Before handing this powerful engine to the factory they had given a seminar about it, the basic mechanism. Sanyukta had attended the theory part but skipped the practical part. She was now hopeful Raghu had attended it, so he could help her. The theory is very different from practical.

Raghu nodded and Sanyukta was relieved.

'Could you help me with this. Just the basic?' She asked.

'Sure, Come.' Raghu waved his arm gesturing her to follow him. Sanyukta closed her eyes and exhaled deeply. She raised her eyes up and thanked God before walking behind Raghu.

******************************

'I think we have been waiting for too long, Mr. Agarwal.' - Mr. Rai spoke slamming his palms on the arm-rest of the chair, - 'We should check the machine now.' He said. Renuka and Randhir looked at him. Ankit nodded while Kishore gulped.

'I-I will call-Sanyukta.' Kishore stammered as he clumsily tried taking out the phone from his pocket.

'I think we should go, Mr. Agarwal.' Renuka interrupted. Kishore felt helpless. Ankit also sided with Rai and Renuka. Kishore sighed and agreed. As they all got up, he glared at Ankit sternly. Ankit realized he did something wrong and made an apologetic face.

They all walked towards the floor. Sanyukta was with Raghu and both were working on the machine. There was grease on her forehead, cheeks, and hands. Same with Raghu. Randhir noticed that she had removed her black coat and was wearing a mustard sleeveless shirt. Every time her bare arm brushed against Raghu's arm, Randhir felt irritated.