Episode 36~ Bonding

Upcoming in Today's Episode:

Sanyukta held Randhir's shoulder tighter

Sanyukta held Randhir's shoulder tighter. He leaned and hugged her tightly. His grip was uncomfortable, but she doesn't protest and held him. Randhir buried his face against her shoulder and continued to cry silently. Sanyukta held him closer and caressed his back. After a while, she held his shoulder and parted them.

'Randhir.' She breathed softly and held his face again. Slowly, she wiped his tears and once again they stared at each other. Then, Sanyukta leaned forward; her eyes closing. Randhir watched her lips approach closer to him.    

Their lips were inches apart. But before their lips could touch Randhir leaned back. Sanyukta snapped from her trance. She blinked at him while he looked elsewhere. Embarrassed, she looked away too. An awkward silence between them. Some minutes passed and Randhir broke the ice,

- 'Thanks for coming.' His voice cracked and sounded hoarse.

Sanyukta smiled, - 'Always.' She said. Randhir looked at her, she kept smiling at him. He sighed and looked away.

'I don't deserve your support, your—love.' He looked at her and noticed her smile fade away. Sanyukta shifted little and began fidgeting with her fingers. Randhir looked at her fingers and then back at her. Slowly, she looked at him.

As their gaze met many beautiful memories flashed before their eyes. A minute later, Sanyukta broke the eye-contact and looked away. She felt Randhir rest his head on her lap and she was startled. After composing herself, she leaned forward and looked at him. He seemed to be a little relaxed; his eyes closed. She smiled to herself and began to caress his hair. Some time passed with them in each other's embrace. Randhir shifted and Sanyukta looked at him.

'Randhir.' She called him softly and shook his shoulder. He responded a minute later. He sat up and rubbed his face with his palms. Sanyukta placed her palm over his shoulder.

'I think we should go and see where Ma'am is... She needs you.' Sanyukta said. Randhir looked away as realization dawned upon him. He felt guilty for abandoning his mother alone. He looked at Sanyukta and held her palms tightly.