P r o m o

Sanyukta was in such a hurry that she took the car by herself. Now, she was regretting not taking the driver with her. She exhaled deeply eyeing her car. She took a moment before walking towards the front bonnet and stared at it for some more time before opening it. She made it stand properly and stared inside.

Relax, Sanyukta. You did this last night, you can do it again - She self-talked in her head. Her fingers shivered as she extended her hand. Sanyukta gulped. She could feel sweat beads on her forehead. Her heartbeat getting uneven.

Randhir walked out of the City hospital and the first thing he saw was Sanyukta in front of her car, the front bonnet open. He frowned watching her. She was acting as though it wasn't a car but some bomb. This is so unlike her. She used to love doing this. Randhir watched her for a while before deciding to step in. He took a step but then quickly retracted his foot.

How can I go to her? How will she react? - He felt hesitant. But watching her call someone and get disappointed he couldn't control himself and walked towards her.

Agitated, Sanyukta held her forehead. Her driver, Ramlal was with Vidhushi and so it was impossible for him to come to her. She glared at her car mentally cursing it. Just then, someone cleared their throat and she turned her head. She felt more irritated seeing Randhir beside her.

**************************

The last scene reminded me of their first meeting in FITE *_*

How was the Teaser, guys? Excited? What do you think will happen next? Drop in your thoughts, Please *_*