Episode 21~ Congratulations

Randhir was casually sipping coffee at one of the CCD outlets. He looked around and paused seeing Sanyukta standing few distance from him. She held a lot of shopping bags. He looked up at her and noted the sad look she was giving him. He felt bad. Randhir rose little from his seat when Tanya came running towards Sanyukta. She got distracted and Randhir quickly sat down again. He covered his face with his palm and looked down at the paper cup. A moment later, he looked back towards where Sanyukta was; she wasn't there anymore. His heart sank - Another missed oppourinity.

Sanyukta hoped she could meet Randhir but that emotion took a back seat when Tanya informed that Vidhushi had fainted in the loo. Sanyukta had noticed Vidhushi was acting weird since past few days now, but she was so pre-occupied with Parth that she didn't pay much attention.

The girls took her to a nearby clinic. Tanya was crying and Sanyukta had to console her.

'It is all my fault. I should have refused her when she said she will come with us.' She cried leaning against Sanyukta's shoulder.

Sanyukta caressed her arm, - 'No, Tanya. Nothing is your fault.' She coaxed her gently. Tanya sighed, hugging Sanyukta's waist even tighter. Sanyukta felt hard to breathe but she doesn't protest.

**************************

A while later, Dr. Prabha came out of the room and both girls hurried to her. They began asking questions, their voices overlapping, and Doctor found it hard to hear.

'Miss, Miss, please calm down,' - She said sticking out her palm, both quietened. Sanyukta and Tanya passed curious glances at each other upon seeing the doctor smile pleasantly.

'She is your?'

'My sister-in-law.' Sanyukta replied instantly. Dr. Prabha nodded then she placed her palm on Sanyukta's shoulder.

'Then I suggest you get your brother here as well,' - She paused and smiled seeing Sanyukta's confused look, - 'Your sister-in-law is pregnant.'

'What?' Tanya and Sanyukta said in unison. It took only a moment for their frown to turn into a smile.

'OMG! Sanyukta,' - They faced each other, - 'Congrats,' - Tanya hugged her, - 'You are going to be a Bua.'

'Yaay.' Sanyukta hugged her tightly. The two swayed on spot, a bright smile on their faces.

**********************

'Sir, sir. You can't go in, sir.' Security guard tagged along Randhir. He kept ignoring him until the man held his collar from behind. Randhir stopped, turned and glared at the man. He gulped and took a step back. Randhir adjusted his crumbled collar and turned to face him.

'Do you even know who I am? I am Randhir Singh Shekhawat, Renuka Saniyal's son.' He spoke with authority. The guy gulped holding his cap tightly on his head.

'Sorry-sorr-sorry, Sir. I am new here.' He said fearfully. Randhir nodded and turned around. The watchman was relieved he didn't take too much offense.

Renuka was busy talking to her business partners when someone dashed into her cabin. Startled, she looked up and was surprised to see Randhir. As usual, he had a frown on his face. She looked at her partners and asked them to excuse her. They nodded politely and left.

Renuka turned the chair to face Randhir, - 'What happened, beta?'

'Randhir,' - He said seriously, - 'I have come here-'

'Sanyukta has sent you, right?' Renuka interrupted him. Randhir frowned shaking his head.

'No.' - Renuka's smile dropped, - 'I have come here to join your company.' He said seriously. Renuka looked confused.