You Can Kill Me Later

Comincia dall'inizio

I will need to run down to a stall to get him some food. Taking his keys and my phone, I laugh when my stomach rumbles. I guess Wad isn't the only one who needs food. Walking over to the bed, I make sure Wad is still sleeping before I head out.

Once outside his room, I pull out my phone and turn it on while walking to the elevator, and as I expected, notification after notification pings on my phone.

112 Line messages and 41 missed calls? I'm dead! I decide to read Arthit's first since he knows what went down last night. I laugh when I read the first set of messages. They were from when he was looking for me after I left Wad's room. I forgot he had come with me when I stormed off. The messages range from concern to death threats, typical Arthit.

When Wad and I left, I saw him pull 0062 into the stairwell as we were coming down the hall to the elevator. I wonder what happened and why he thought he needed to hide. The rest of Arthit's messages were from after Knott had called me. He was warning me that Papa Knott is going to punish me when I surface. I smile when I see that he also asked me how Wad is doing.

Time to face Papa Knott. 45 in total. They started concerned but devolved into angry parental messages. Arthit was right; Knott is going to punish me.

The rest of the messages were from Bright and Tutah. They sent me the normal teasing stuff but also became concerned about the last messages.

Time to face the music. I clicked into our group chat since it would be easier to reply there than individually.

RBF: I am alive. I will explain tomorrow.

Pink Milk: OK

Dim Bulb: You are in trouble!!

RBF: Tell me something I don't know, asshole.

Toot: I will get you a good deal for your funeral.

RBF: Thanks Toot.

There was still no reply from Knott. Shit, how pissed is he?

Papa Knott: Fine.

Well, that answered my question. Really pissed.

RBF: I want a beautiful funeral, Toot.

Toot: Will do!

Pushing the elevator button as I pocket my phone, I try to think of what I am going to tell the guys as I wait for the elevator. Arthit knows about Wad and that I like him, so I don't have to tell him anything. As for Bright and Tutah . . . I shake my head and step into the elevator. There is no way I am telling Bright and Tutah about me liking Wad. But Knott? I will have to tell Knott. He will know. He always knows. I scream in frustration before the elevator doors open. Tomorrow is going to be hell, but for now, I need to focus on Wad.

 Tomorrow is going to be hell, but for now, I need to focus on Wad

It had taken me longer than I wanted to get the food. Unlocking Wad's door, I walk in quietly. The bed is empty, but at that moment, the bathroom door opens, revealing Wad with a towel wrapped around his waist and his head under another towel as he rubs his hair dry. Wow! Damn, he looks good. It is not good for my heart. I should say something. Say something, Prem. Nope. Going to enjoy this.

Wad pulls the towel off his head and looks up. He looks like he has seen a ghost as he puts the towel being used for his hair in front of his chest.

"P-P-P'Prem!" Wad stammers as he turns from pink to red. "W-why are you here?"

"I stayed the night. I have breakfast. I will get the food plated." I raise the bag in my hand for evidence and calmly say the two words I really don't mean. "Get dressed." Bye bye fantastic view. I turn toward his small table and begin taking out the food.

I am trying to stay calm, but my heart is trying to escape my chest, and I have to make a conscious effort not to turn around and watch him get dressed.

"What did you get?" I flinch at Wad's words. I was so focused on myself; I hadn't realized he had walked up beside me. I glance aside to see he has donned a t-shirt and basketball shorts.

"Porridge. You shouldn't eat anything spicy or heavy yet," I explain. "You need to eat before you can take your medicine. How bad does it hurt?"

He nods his head before he answers, "Not too bad, but it is throbbing."

We both sit down and begin to eat. I glance at Wad and catch him glancing away. Shit! I can't help but think, "This is awkward. Does he not remember what he said last night? Does he regret it?"

"Yes, this is awkward. I remember what I said last night, and I don't regret it." Wad looks at me as I realize I had said what I was thinking out loud. "Do you regret what you said, P'Prem?"

"No! Never!" I watch as I once again get to see that beautiful smile.

1454 3-11-19
1456 12-6-19 
Edited by Anon123mous