Chapter 2: Mixed World

Start from the beginning

[Quest Alert!:
Make it to Konohagakure to unlock story mode!
(Notice: Must make it to Naruto before you make it to RWBY)]

Caleb: BULLSHIT! UGh! Fine. Hey that looks like a boss tower from SA-Ooooooo fuck...

[Mini Map Updated]

Caleb: Display mini map.

A screen popped up, showing a way point on the mini map where Konoha is supposed to be. I started walking towards it, hoping to find a path somewhere along the way.

~Timeskip

I was walking for a while until I found a broken down caravan on it's side. I walked over and saw... Well it wasn't pleasant. I found some of their stuff inside and around the caravan, and It looks very interesting. I could possibly learn from some of these scrolls in the future.

???: M-mommy... D... Daddy... where are you...?

Oh god dammit. I quickly put the... "stuff" in my inventory. When I walk to the other side of it the caravan, I saw a little girl trapped underneath. I let out a quick sigh of relief when I saw it was just the light roofing of the structure that was stuck on her.

Caleb: It's okay, you're safe now.

I say trying to lift it.

???: It's no use Mr... Leave me be...

Caleb: I'm.. ONLY 14!!!

I somehow managed to flip it over, but I saw it coming back down and held it up.

Caleb: Hey... Now would be a good time to crawl away...

She looks at me for a moment.

Caleb: GO!

She quickly crawls away from where she was, and stands back up to look at me.

Caleb: Okay, here goes nothing. Inventory.

I tried to let the caravan fall into the inventory-- which surprisingly worked. I had to quickly run around and push the rest of it in. I quickly put everything else in my inventory, before going over to the girl.

Caleb: Hop on.

The girl slowly nods before crawling on to my back.

Caleb: Hang on tight, cause I'm pretty fast.

I channel chakra through my feet and start running as fast as I can along the path.

~Timeskip

Caleb: Ah, finally. GUARDS!

Guard 1: Huh?! What happened to you! (To the other guard:) Don't just stand there! Get help!

The other guard haistaly nodded before disappearing. I motioned for the small girl to climb down, but she was hiding and leaning against me. Probably dizzy from all that running.

Guard 1: What happened?

I look to the small girl behind be and she gives me a gentle nod.

Caleb: As far as I know, it seems her caravan was attacked. By whom or what I don't know, but when I got there she was the only one left.

The guard looks at the girl with sympathy, but then looks at me with a suspicious look.

Caleb: I were to attack someone, I wouldn't help them. So let's stop with the assumptions.

The guard looks surprised for a second before waving his hands and apologizing. The other guard came back with a medical team. They tried to pick the girl up, but I quickly shook them off.