Benny: are you already horny again?

Frida: shhh... they can hear you.

Benny: what's up?

Frida: we have to do something with Agnetha and Björn.

Benny: Andersson, what are you thinking?

Frida: awww, you called me Andersson smiled and kissed him—.

Benny: Well yes, you're an Andersson... but tell me what you have thinking.

Frida: okay, this is the plan ... —she told him what she had in mind in ten minutes it has to be ready, okay?

Frida and Benny returned to the party room, she with Agnetha and he with Björn. "Agnetha, will you escort me to the bedroom? I need to touch up my makeup ", she went up with Frida to the room, as she asked for it. "Björn, will you accompany me up? I have to show you some things ", he also agreed and came up with Benny.

Upon entering the bedroom Björn noticed that Agnetha was there and he found it strange, she quickly got up from the bed and looked at Frida who without wasting time went to Benny's side taking steps back towards the door.

Benny: listen to both of you, you won't leave here until you solve your problems.

Both of them quickly left the bedroom putting the lock on the outside and a chair crossed on the handlebar so they wouldn't try to leave.

Benny: Hey, Björn... shoutedthere are condoms in the first gavel.

Frida punched his chest as they put their ears on the door to listen to them.

Björn: please let me get out of here, I'm with a claustrophobic.

Agnetha: ohh, tell me what else you know about me she shouted—.

Björn: do you forget that I'm married to you?

Agnetha: unfortunately I don't forget it.

Frida and Benny were still sticked to the door.

Frida: Benny and if we open? I don't know if this is going to work.

Benny: are you kidding? this is getting good.

They heard that they threw something strong and Björn shouted.

Björn: you're crazy, stop.

Frida: are you okay?

Agnetha: Frida, let me get out of here. I'm gonna kill him, i promise.

Frida: I'm sorry, Anna, but you have to talk and be reconciled or you can't leave. It's the new thing in psychology.

Suddenly they heard a great silence, Benny and Frida looked at each other and decided not to add anything else, they went down to the party again to integrate with the other guests.

They couldn't take their hands off, all the time they spent hugged, caressing, kissing and flirting, Benny didn't stop playing with Frida's hair and she with her beard, they were just having a great night. They wondered what had happened with Björnetha and that's why they decided to go up again, when they put their ears on the door they heard moans, they seemed to come from Agnetha, both were left speechless.

Benny: I'm sure they're killing each other.

Frida: she seems to be enjoying it laughs—.