Chapter 7

I can here some of you screaming for me to update so here goes nothing. This chapter is dedicated to my best friend Courtney. She inspired me to write this and helps give me ideas. Even though she doesn't know it :) on to the story~Em

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett's P.O.V

I felt my back being pushed as the 4 Aussies ran out on stage. It was like 100 lions trying to get one steak in the middle of a zoo. The stage was so close I could almost touch it. It was shiny and it held my reflection. I felt pretty tonight but as I look at all the other girls here they are gorgeous.

Calum, Michael and Luke ran out and got prepared by grabbing their guitars and heading where they were supposed to be. The crowd was crazy. Ash came running out on stage with the outfit he previously wore. I think I'm deaf. Ash looks right in my direction and waves with a huge smile on his face. Our eyes locked and I smiled waving back. The girls beside us screamed and I think one fainted.

They started their songs and before I knew it they were onto their last song. The lights dimmed and so did the screams. The spotlight landed on Michael as he started talking.

"Before we finish up we would like to say sorry to a special fan." Mike said in the mic (aha aha) and looked straight at me. I shook my head no at him quickly while he just smiled. Ashton ran off the stage. The guys were talking to each other briefly before Luke went back to speak again.

"Can we have Scar come on the stage please?" Luke said through the mic. He looked straight at me and tilted his head toward the entrance. I started getting nervous. What was this about? Why did they want me on stage? I'm just a normal fan... A security guard helped me over to the steps. I looked up to see Ash back and he helped me up. I felt many glares on me and I lit up like a fire truck.

"We have played this a few times but we would like to dedicate this to Scarlett." Calum said through the mic.

"We kinda messed up her little foot." Luke admitted through the mic.

"We?!?!" The other three guys said at the same time. I laughed and walked over to Michael before they started playing.

"I hate you." I whispered to him in a playful way. Mikey shook his head and started to fake cry through the mic. He ran over to Calum and they had this fake little upset bro hug. The girls started to scream and some even shouted Malum. Which I chuckled at.

All of a sudden the tune of my favorite song started to play. Teenage Dream.

[Luke:]

I think you're pretty

Without any makeup on

I think you're funny

When you tell the punch line wrong

I know you get me

So I let my walls come down

(Down)

(Sing it)

[Calum:]

Before you met me

I was a wreck

But things were kinda heavy

You brought me to life

Now every February

You'll be my valentine

(I can't hear you)