Chapter 41

---
Courtney's P.O.V.

"Don't you think it's time we move to the next stage?" Michael asked while biting his lower lip. We were holding hands, and Michaels hand was warm. You could tell he was nervous. His face was bright pink, and his hair stuck to his face because of the sweat.

"Only if you think it's right.." I responded looking down. He squeezed my hand tighter. I leaned in, expecting his warm lips to touch mine.

"What are you doing Court?" I heard him say. I opened my eyes to see his outstretched hand, and in that hand was a Xbox controller.

"Usually I only let Luke use this, but since we moved on to the next stage of our relationship.." He let me finish by nudging me with the controller. It had LRH written on it in sharpie, but had a fresh line through it. Next to where Luke's initials were, was my name.

"Oh wow.. Thanks Michael." I reached out to grab it but instead of giving it to me he grabbed my wrist pulling me close to him. I was shocked yet in the next second he put his soft lips on mine.

(You asked for a Moutney scene, here you go <3 *cough* bitch *cough* I still love you though)

--

Scarlett's P.O.V.

I woke up to soft tapping noises on the window. I led myself over to the window, still half asleep and prepared myself to whatever was making the noises. Ashton's window was wide open and he had a few rocks in his hand. I opened the window quickly.

"Hey, is everything ok? We tried to call you last night and neither of you picked up." He shouted across from the small space inbetween our houses.

"It's complicated. Give me 5 minutes ok?" He nodded slowly before shutting the window.

Rushing over to the bedside, I realized how late it actually was. The clock read 2:47PM. I took my phone off the phone charger, then saw something that made my jaw drop.

4 missed calls from Ashton
24 missed texts from Ashton
3 missed calls from Calum
16 missed texts from Calum
2 missed texts from Michael (A big fuck you to Michael and Luke♡)

Well ok then

I quickly threw off my clothes and changed into casual sweatpants and a hoodie before hearing the doorbell go off. I led myself out the door and to Courtney's room to check on her. She had her face turned and I could see she was having a nice dream by the smile on her face.

"Hey! You better be dreaming about me!" She murmured something before rolling over to her left side which was facing the wall. This girl I swear. After shutting her door and making my way down the staircase I came face to face with a very unpleasant sight.

"Your boyfriend's here.." A shirtless Zach muttered with a yawn. He stretched his arms and walked out of the way of the door frame where Ashton watched Zach's every move.

He didn't take his time as he quickly came towards me and lead us to the kitchen.

"Ashton honestly it's a long story, I'll explain it ok?"

He simply just nodded at this and it took me a couple of minutes to explain everything to him. About the beach and how we got stranded and everything. Afterwards he stood there for a few more seconds before talking.

"I was wondering why you didn't answer my calls. Are you okay?" Ashton said before putting his hands in mine, then stealing a quick hug.

"Well I'm here now, right? What about you?"

"Actually I have some-" he started but was quickly cut off.

"I could use a beer.." Zach yawned while coming into the kitchen. He was still shirtless and I had to turn away to keep myself from peeking.