Chapter 1

This is my second fanfic... So I hope you enjoy! Not edited but will be soon. This chapter will help you get to know Scarlett.~Em

**WARNING**

THIS WAS A FANFIC I MADE IN 2014, IT IS BAD. BUT, I DO PLAN ON MAYBE REVISITING IT. I wrote it when I was 14 and now I'm 22... holy shit guys.

---------------------------------------------

Hi! I am Scarlett. Yes, with two ts, I live in Miami, Florida with my Mom. My father died last year in a hit and run, the driver happened to be drinking. Don't worry though, I'm happy living with my mother and the thoughts of my father.

I have dark brown hair, that goes halfway down my back, and light blue eyes. Some people say they are the color of the sky. I am what you consider short for my age. But thats alright, I dont mind looking up and seeing into the noses of most of the people I talk to.

I have this MAJOR crush on this band. 5 Seconds Of Summer. Have you heard of them? Well my favorite in the band is Ashton... Something about his kind smile and those eyes just get me, you know? Oh right, the story. Hope you guys enjoy!

(Scarletts P.O.V)

BEEP!! BEEP!!

I furiously slammed my hand on top of the loud alarm clock. I looked up from my oh so comfy bed. The room was pitch black except for the green letters illuminating off of the clock.

6:00 A.M

Oh god.... It's Monday. Does anyone have something I can kill myself with? I sluggishly got out of my bed automatically regretting it. When did it get so cold? I tiptoed to the shower making sure I didn't wake my mom up. I then turned it on waiting for the water to run warm. Then I pulled out my iPhone logging into twitter.

@5SOS: Can't wait to finally get to Florida! Miami here we come!

I quickly responded:

@errmhemmings: @5SOS You should go to the beach! Maybe one of you would finally get a tan

Shutting off my phone, I pondered the idea of them replying. Haha, that's funny. When the water finally got to the right temperature I stepped in and started to wash up. Wait... Did they just say Miami? They are in the same city as me! I can't breathe..

I wish I could get tickets... But I just can't afford it right now.

I washed the strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner out of my hair and wrapped a towel around me. Then I combed through my hair while blow drying it till it was dry and looked semi good. I looked in my closet and decided on a simple outfit. Denim black shorts with a tank top with age loose white sweatee. Then I chose some black vans and I put my hair up in a loose bun. I don't really care what I look like in school. I shoved my phone in my pocket and now, I'm ready!

I walked downstairs and looked at the clock on the stove.

6:45

I still have 40 minutes till school starts. All of a sudden my phone started buzzing in my back pocket. I took it out thinking it was my  friend Courtney spamming me with texts. I looked on the screen and it had all these twitter notifications. The hell? I quickly logged onto twitter and found out what all the commotion was.

@5SOS: @errmhemmings Well excuse me but every time I try to drag one of these boys out into they sun they start freaking out and acting as if they're dying. ~Ash

@5SOS is now following you.

WHA WHAT WAIT WHAT. I CAN'T COMPREHEND WHAT IS GOING ON. Then I died. Stories over guys sorry. I quickly got on messeger and texted Courtney. Even though she was probably asleep.

Me: COURTNEY WAKE YOUR ASS UP!

Me: ASDFGHJLJ

Me: COURTNEY I WILL TELL EVERYONE YOUR SECRET OBSESSION WITH HARRY STYLES!!

Me: I give up there is no point.

Courtsneeze: What do you want Scarlett? I still have 2 more minutes of sleep...

Me: CHECK MY TWITTER!!

...

Courtsneeze: OMG SCARLETT! THDY NOTICED YUO!! OMG YOU HAVE TR DM THEM FOR ME PLRRFSEE!!

Me: Fine. Now get ready for school

Courtsneeze: Ok but I have some exciting news at school! Ahh I can't believe they followed you

I spent the next 20 minutes eating all the marshmallows out of my Lucky Charms. Such a beautiful cereal. Finally I jumped into my car to get to school.

-At School-

I skipped to my locker getting weird looks from people as I passed by them. I don't care though, no one could ruin how I feel. I got my things for my first class and started walking to Courtney's locker. I was soon engulfed in a huge hug. I looked at the person giving me the hug and smiled.

"I still can't believe they noticed you!" Courtney yelled as she let me go and started to mess with her locker combination.

"I know right! I'm still unstable.." I squealed as Courtney finally got her locker open. "So would you do me the honer and tell me what the big news is?" I asked her with big puppy eyes.

She reached in her bag and pulled out two things I never thought I would see in my life.

Backstage Passes

And

Tickets To

5sos...

I would have fainted, right there. But then it would of been embarrassing.

"You... Did... Not..." I chocked out not being able to talk. I looked up to find her grinning ear to ear. She nodded and that's when I lost it. I took one of the tickets and started jumping up and down... In the middle of a busy hallway.

"When is it? Where is it? What am I going to wear?" All these questions came pouring out of my mouth like a waterfall.

"It's tonight at 8, in Miami of course and we need to go shopping after school!" She squealed then hugged me for the second time today.

RING!! RING!!

Me and Courtney, with our heads up high, and our smiles the brightest they have ever been, walked to class. Or skipped and ran over a few people. But we didn't care. Nothing could ruin this moment.

---------------------------------------------
Can you guys leave feedback? I know I'm a suckish writer haha but can you tell me if there is anything that needs improving? Thanks for reading if you did!!~Em (Next chapter will be out in a few days)