Chapter 39

HI GUYS! It's kinda late and it's been hard coming up with ideas. Also I've had Courtney who keeps constantly yelling Mourtney at me.

"GIVE WHAT YOUR READERS WANT! THEY WANT MOURTNEY OBVIOUSLY!" Ok Courtney. But I have to remind you the protagonist of this story is Scarlett. The Mourtney chapter is coming up. Calm down o.e -Em

-Onto the story-

After a few days things started to settle down. The boys have been busy in the studio, and Courtney at her job. The only entertainment was my phone. Which includes going on Twitter and making fun of the guys on my brand new account. Yes, brand new. Calum made it almost impossible for me to tweet on my main without getting bombarded with questions. I don't want to get noticed because I just happen to live next to one of the hottest guys in the planet, who's in a pretty popular band, and who has a fan base that can crush you in a matter of seconds. I want to be a fan and obsess while crying over a picture of Luke Hemmings with children.

It feels awkward now. Kinda like I'm staring at a picture of my brother. Haha who am I kidding, Luke Hemming's with children would make anyone want to roll into a ball and cry.

The clock next to the bed read 6:38 P.M. That means Courtney should be home soon. We made plans to go to the beach since winter was approaching. That means it's almost Summer in America. It's been a month since we moved here. Hmm lets see, 3 emotional break downs and 1 trip to the hospital. I should probably apologize about that...

"I'm home!" Courtney yelled from downstairs. I led myself down the staircase and into the kitchen where Courtney was shoving her face with Nutty Bars. This girl I swear.

"We should head out soon. I feel like a vampire, all cooped up in here." I put my elbows on the granite table top and rested my chin in my hands.

"Hey, here's a thought!" Courtney exclaimed walking over to the door while taking another bite from her Nutty Bar.

"You just twist the knob and..." the door opened and she walked outside, "you're outside! It's quite hard, not many people can grasp the concept." She snickered, then made her way back inside.

"Wow, I thought your sarcasm phase would've already passed on by now."

"It's not a phase boo, it's just me." Courtney yelled as she walked into the bathroom with a bathing suit. I had already changed earlier so that I wouldn't take up any time when she got back. I guess I should've thought that through. I lay my bag down on the sofa and started to shove things inside of it that we need. Like my phone, sunscreen, a beach towel, a few magazines and suntan lotion. The bag was packed now, and all it needed was transportation from here to the car. With one mighty tug, I swiftly swung the bag over my shoulder and quickly ran out to the car. It took me a minute to shove it in the back seat but soon the bag was in place and ready.

"Partyyy time." Courtney yelled from the door frame. Her bathing suit was adorable yet sexy at the same time. It was a red polka dotted 2 piece. It also was some kind of 50's style bathing suit. I wore a simple black 2 piece bikini with a long sleeved loose t-shirt on top. Every time I go outside I wear something to cover up my wrists, so I didn't plan on swimming or tanning today.

"I wonder if they'll be any hot guys at the beach..." Courtney cheered at the thought of getting a bit of eye candy today.

"Aren't you going on a date soon? Poor Mikey, maybe I should call him and break the news that the date is off." Her fingers quickly snatched the phone out of my hands before I could even turn it on.

"Speaking about hot guys, what's up with you and Ashton?"

"He means the world to me.. and when he called me his girlfriend at the party a few nights ago, my heart raced. I really like him, as a fan and as a normal person." The heat ran to my face as the words gushed out of my mouth. Courtney stayed silent as she opened the passenger door and got in. I did the same yet in the front seat. Courtney sat a few more seconds in silence before taking again.