Chapter 35

Chapter 35

In my opinion fear is what brings us down the most. An average person has more than 5 fears. Well, except if you're Four from Divergent, but I mean he's a fictional character. Fears control what we do or when we do it. Afraid you might get denied during a job interview so you don't take it. Or fear that you'll end up next to a stranger naked after you go to a frat party. Fear controls us. It's that feeling when you conquer a fear that's the greatest. Yet when a fear goes away, a new one surfaces.

Why am I telling you this exactly? Well let me put it like this. If you pulled out a dictionary of phobias, and we started in the A section, there would be at least 8 I could point out that defined me. For this specific day, well here is where the list starts.

Anuptaphobia: Fear of staying single.

Autophobia: Fear of loneliness.

Gelotophobia: Fear of being laughed at.

And there is also a list of funny phobias. Just to make you laugh :)

Ithyphallophobia: Fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia: Fear of long words.

Ok back to being serious for a second.

Why today out of all days was I terrified. Well if you didn't read the other chapters before this, you would know it was the day of Ashton and I's first date. To be honest I've never been on a date. It made me feel happy just thinking about it. Then I start thinking, well what if I accidentally puke? What if he doesn't like me after the date?

The date starts at 4 P.M. Ashton still wasn't here to give me my outfit. Yesterday in the car ride he said we had to pick out each other's outfits. The outfit I chose for him was sitting next to me on the bed. It consisted of a red flannel shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of brand new converse. They were red, and for some reason tossed in the back of his closet. He got lucky that I chose out his outfit and not Courtney. If it were Michael and her, she would've made Michael go nude. Which wouldn't have gone good with the press.

I got up from my bed and swiftly walked over to my dresser. My bare feet thudded against the floor as I picked up my phone from its charger. There was no texts from Ashton but as I scrolled down my lock screen, I noticed quite a bit of messages from Calum. I quickly typed in my passcode and read through his messages.

Satan: Scar I'm sorry.

Satan: It was a joke gone too far.

Satan: are you going to answer :(

Satan: :((((((((((

Satan: if you don't answer I'm going to chop off my right hand.

Satan: ok on the count of three.

Satan: one

Satan: two

Satan: three

Satan: jk lol. I need this hand, it's the money maker.

Satan: fine then I'll just go tweet the photo I have of you cuddling up with Ashton.

Wait what?

Me: what the hell are you talking about?

Satan: *insert photo* you guys got pretty cozy huh?

Me: you wouldn't post that :)

Satan: yet you answered thinking I would?

Me: aren't you supposed to be asking for my forgiveness and not pissing me off further?

Satan: wait

Satan: wait