Chapter 6

Ok guyssss. You know what time it is??? It's Fate timeee. Also I'm almost to 200 reads :))) <- my double chin. Thanks to whoever has viewed it!! Lezzz go~Em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sure!" I said into the phone.

I was afraid he was going to ask me on a date. But I mean, we only met yesterday. Things would be moving WAY too fast. Also I think I'm still stuck in that fangirl faze around them. I would probably end up licking Michaels hair while he was sleeping or something.

"I have an extra 2 tickets for the concert tomorrow. You didn't get to see much of it yesterday and I was wondering if you wanted to go?"

I put the phone on mute and walked into the kitchen with the crutches, grabbed some water then sat back down next to Courtney. I took one huge swig of it and...

3...

2...

1...

Que spit take.

"What the-?" Courtney started but I cut her off.

"WE ARE GOING TO A 5SOS CONCERT TOMORROW!!!" I shouted out.

I got up from where we were sitting and started dancing crazily. Until I realized my foot and fell on my face. I heard laughing and looked up at my best friend who was now on the ground rolling. After 5 minutes she helped me up and I got my phone.

"We would love to!! Sorry I responded late... I uh had to use the restroom..." I stuttered a little out into the phone.

Smooth Scar smooooooooth.

"It ok." I heard him laugh, "How about I pick you guys up around 6 tomorrow. We have a break after sound check." He asked. I said that was perfect and we said our goodbyes. I hung up they phone and laid my head back smiling up towards the ceiling. I know my dad is happy for me and smiling.

I combed my hand through my hair and looked over at Courtney who was now looking at some weird cat lady twerk. We both erupted in laughter. CourtCake got up and started to try and twerk. Her wavy blonde hair was flying everywhere and I got up using the couch to help me. I joined her and we both looked like fools.

"You suck Scar!!" She teased me.

"I'm half Irish! I can't twerk!" I yelled at her. It was getting late and Courtney was leaving soon. We ended up watching a movie and then I fell asleep on the couch. Today was great...

-------

-Next Morning-

I woke up to see I was lying on the floor. My face shoved in our white carpet and I got up quickly. My hair was messed up and I looked up at the clock. It was 2:00 in the afternoon. I REPEAT 2:00 PM. I started freaking out realizing Courtney would be over any minute. I limp/ran to the shower and hopped in. I shaved my legs and washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner. Wrapping the towel around my waist and getting out I realized my house was freezing. I cuddled the towel. What to wear...

After 30 minutes of torture and debating I chose an outfit casual and edgy. It was a tank top that looked exactly like Lukes 'You Complete Me' tank top. I had my black vans on and some skinny jeans. I curled the ends of my brown hair and winged my eyeliner. Lastly I just decided to add a bandana, one kinda like Ashton's and the outfit was complete. (If your wondering, the cast is only on her heal and it's kinda small... So she can wear shoes on both feet lol)

The doorbell rang signaling Courtney was here. I ran down the hall and swung open the door to find it wasn't Courtney, but Ashton and Michael.

"Hey Scar." Michael said giving me a hug. He smelled so good. I hugged back and he smiled.