Chieftain Clements laughed.  "That's fine. Please take your seat. I was really waiting for you."

"Good to know that, sir. Thank you," Stella's smiles shined like never before. When she looked at the door where was Felina, she smirked 'cause she just proved to her what she can do.

Tumungo si Stella sa left side ng table at tumabi kay Ully. When she got comfortable on her seat, umurong ng kaunti sa kanya si Ully at may ibinulong ito. "Where have you been? Why aren't you answering my calls and messages?"

She shrugged off. "Nowhere, Ully..."

"We'll talk later."

"Fine," she timidly answered.

Ully's jaw clenched as he couldn't understand her. Gustuhin man niyang magtanong pa sa kaibigan pero baka iba na ang isipin nito at hindi na lang niya ginawa. He knew she still has her personal life, and he doesn't mind if she's secretly dating someone. That would be fine for him. Walang kaso 'yon sa kanya. They were just friends and a team. Sadly.

When Stella looked across the table and found Keonne and Chloei on the other side. She smirked as she thought that they were desperate to be part of it. She couldn't help but think that their presence wasn't needed by the chieftain. Only her and Ully.

"So, Miss Escott, we were just talking about a few things regarding your stay in my town and by way of holding your profession into it," he started as someone came to Stella and fixes her plates. The staff also poured wine on the glass that she gladly accepted.

"What's with our stay and job, sir?"

"We are prohibited to do so," Chloei interjected, couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"I'm not talking to you," mataray na sagot ni Stella at inirapan si Chloei.

Natawa na lang din naman si Chieftain Clements, but Ully and Keonne were embarrassed as they were fighting again and the worst, in front of the chieftain. Ully nudged her to put her attention back to him and forget her existence.

She knew how this would end. A war.

"I don't wanna mislead this meeting to anything, guys," Chieftain Clements said raising his hands to both side which signifies calming the two sides. Kumalma naman si Stella at pipiliing manahimik sa pagpapatuloy ng meeting. Hindi ang mga bampira ang nagging dahilan ng pagka-stress niya kung hindi ang dalawang reporters na ito. "I'm going to propose and I have conditions in exchange that you can keep doing your profession while in my town."

"But sir, why are we prohibited to do it in the first place?"

"I'm sorry, but it has to be for the safety of my town," he told. Napakunot-noo na lamang si Stella. Hindi naman niya maintindihan kung para saan pa ang magiging kondisyon nito. "Hindi naman mabigat ang kondisyong ibibigay ko. Pinagbabawal ko lamang kayong magpahayag ng mga maling balita na ikasisira ng aking bayan. You can create a story about my town and it's people but not to extend of delivering fake news."

"And what can we only get from this town?"

"Here, Stels." Inabot ni Ully sa kanya ang isang lengthwise paper at doon nakalista ang lahat ng mga ipinagbabawal at maaari nilang ipahayag. She scanned through the lists at binalik niya ang tingin sa lider. "I think that's good 'no, Stels? They won't ban us anyway."

She sighed. "I don't know. I think there's something on this list."

"I'm sorry?" Chieftain Clements questioned. "First of all, I lead this town and I'm doing my best to keep this town safe and secured. Our economy is getting better every year at kung sa mga gusto niyong gawin ay nakasalalay ang aking bayan. Hindi ko maaaring pagbigyan ang mga gusto niyo. I've asked you to leave my town, but then I came up with a better solution. It's either you follow it or leave my town."