Chapter 24. - Birthday Behavior

Start from the beginning

"You're dripping, red." Ash's groan of approval made me blush, turning my skin pink. I had no doubt my entire body was in a similar condition, and Ash seemed especially delighted by it. "Breathtaking..." He whispered in a low voice as if he was marveling to himself, rather than praising me.

The bed shifted again and the next moment, I felt him at my entrance - hard and ready, just like I loved it.

I was aching - that sated feeling from my previous orgasm gone as I felt his hard cock rub against my entrance. I felt empty and needy, and so fucking hot just for him. I wanted Ash - and I wanted him hard and fast.

When he didn't move, a frustrated little growl left my lips, and I pushed my ass back as much as the restraints would allow. I needed him inside me now, but Ash chose this rare occasion to take his time.

An amused chuckle sounded from behind me. "Eager, are we?" He mused, his large hand caressing my ass. He traced a path from my tailbone all the way up the curve of my spine, until he reached my neck. "You want me to fuck you, Gia?"

Ash was teasing me, I could tell, but I was far beyond caring. I tried to push back against his cock again, moaning into my panties when the tip of his erection slipped inside me.

"Answer me, Gia!" He growled, leaning down over me so his entire front was in contact with my heated skin. I felt the hard ridges of his abs, his strong pecks, his long black hair tickling my fevered, sensitive areas. I even felt the cold metal balls of his nipple rings against my shoulder blades. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!" I screamed in frustration, the word muffled by the soft cotton of my underwear. "Yes! Please!"

He sighed into my ear, plumps lips kissing my cheek softly as his other hand wrapped around my hair, and twisted it around his wrist like a rope. He pulled my head off the mattress, forcing a deeper arch into my back as he positioned me just how he wanted. "I love what a firecracker you are with the rest of the world." Ash groaned, using his free hand to grab onto one of my asscheeks, and open me up further. "But when you're alone with me..." He trailed off, chuckling.

I gasped as he indulged me with another inch of his thick cock, stroking my inner walls with slow, lazy thrusts.

"-When you're alone with me, you turn into this submissive little doll. My own little plaything."

He slipped deeper, flexing his hips as he let me adjust.

"Tell me, Gia." Ash continued. "Do you let any other man tie you up?"

I moaned, pulling on my restraints as he pushed further inside me. It was too much... It wasn't enough. I wanted all of him. Now!

"Do you?!" He demanded, giving me a quick, painful thrust before pulling back out.

My eyes rolled back. "No..." I murmured, feeling overwhelmed. Overwhelmed by the sensations, by his presence, by the position he put me in. The position I let him put me in. Holy shit...

"That's what I thought," Ash noted, sounding satisfied as he pulled back slightly. His hand left my ass, instead, he used it to prop himself up above me, while he held onto my hair with the other.

Then, he began to move. And this time, he wasn't stopping. His big cock impaled me all the way to the hilt, but he wasn't giving me room to adjust anymore. Ash pulled back, just to piston forward again. Over and over, in hard, precise, punishing movements that meant to hurt me just as much as they were intended to bring me pleasure.

I was screaming, thankful now for having something in my mouth to muffle the sounds. I had no idea what time it was, but the sun was barely coloring the horizon a lighter shade of blue, and my student neighbors didn't need to know the name of the man who was fucking me into oblivion.