eighteen

[eighteen: see you later]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[eighteen: see you later]

Genevieve woke up in the exact same way she had in the last two weeks and Edmund was beginning to worry.

He watched as she stumbled to the corner of the room, unaware that with each step her stomach tightened and ached all the more. She kept swallowing, and her throat kept clenching, but no matter what she could not stop the warm feeling rising through her chest. Then she could taste it at the back of her mouth as Genevieve ran to the bathroom before her knees buckled over. A warm, clouded, cream coloured liquid spilled from her mouth, and sizzled as it splashed into the toilet as Genevieve coughed at the distaste in her mouth, tears springing from her eyes.

Edmund was quick to react as he rushed out of their shared bed and into the bathroom where he held his wife's hair back for her as she vomited for the third time in the past hour. Never had he ever seen her so ill and week, especially since their marriage five years ago it seemed she was the healthiest person in Narnia - until about two weeks ago. Edmund urged her to see someone about it, but Genevieve always shrugged him off claiming that he didn't have to worry and that she was fine and she always held a smile on her face as she said that which confused Edmund completely.

How can she be so calm when she's so heavily ill?

"I don't have to go you know," Edmund said as he directed his wife of four years over to their bed and ensured she was okay. "I can stay and look after you."

"Ed come on, your siblings don't see you as much anymore and you've been bragging about this white stag for half a year now and you finally have the chance to find it." Genevieve said as she smiled at her husband who only looked at her in worry. "Besides, I'll be okay. Mrs. Beaver is coming over with the twins so I won't be alone Ed. You need to stop worrying."

"I can't stop worrying Gen." Edmund said as he moved a piece of hair behind her ear. "Isn't it weird how old the twins are now? I remember when we used to look after them when they were babies. I wish we could go back and relive those times."

"Guess you won't be waiting long."

"Hmm? What was that?"

"Oh, I said I can't believe its been that long." Genevieve said and plastered a fake smile in Edmund's direction. "Shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Edmund asked her seriously as he felt her forehead, relieved that it wasn't burning hot with fever.

"Ed honestly I'm okay." She whispered as she took his hands. "Go with your family. I'll be fine."

"Okay." Edmund whispered as he pressed his lips to Genevieve's forehead before going to get changed.

safety pin • Edmund Pevensie #Wattys2019 [✔️]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें