Sophie sat at the kitchen table with her mother and father. They had started to form a design plan when Fitz texted her. Where r u? Sophie texted back and a few seconds later there was a knock on the door. Sophie opened it and stepped aside for Fitz so he could come in. Grady smiled at him. "Hello Fitz. Take a seat." He pulled out the chair across from him next to Sophie. He sat down. Edaline conjured up some ripplefluffs and they explained what they were doing. Fitz nodded. "Do you already have a start of a plan or-" he started. Sophie nodded. "Yeah. This is what we have so far." She pointed to the pictures that were drawn out. Fitz picked one up and stared at it. "What's-" he started. Sophie cut him off. "That's where we will stand at the end of the isle, and this is the panakes vine twist that will be on all of the pillers and poles. This one will be the chairs and tables. This one will be the silverware." Grady watched with a smile as he watched Sophie eagerly explained everything to Fitz. "She looks so happy doesn't she" Edaline asked him. Grady nodded. "He looks just as happy." They turned back to the couple. "Do you like it?" Fitz kissed the top of her head. "I don't have a reason not to." They worked for the next two hours deciding how everything was supposed to look. Biana had showed up about a half hour after Fitz had, and she had brought table cloth patterns. They stopped after Sophie yawned. Fitz picked her up bridal style and light leaped back to their house. 

        He carried her up to their bed and laid her down. She let her arms slowly fall down his neck, down his arms, all the way to his stomach. She slowly let them fall down, but not before she got a ticklish spot. He squirmed and smirked at her. "I carry you up here and you repay me with a tickle?" Sophie giggled. "Maybe." Fitz chuckled. "You are going to get it." Sophie squealed as he likes bed for her. She squirmed for a few minutes and then fought back. He fell over and she jumped up off the bed and ran down the stairs. Fitz took long enough to recover that she had a head start. She ran to the back door. She struggled with the lock which cost her. She barley made it out the door. But she wasn't quick enough. She squealed as Fitz picked her up from behind. He spun her around and he slipped. They crashed into the pool and Sophie gasped for air. Fitz came up under her and grabbed her legs. She squealed as he did so and he laughed. He walked over to the side of the pool and set her down. She turned around to face him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Then she walked to their room and changed, leaving Fitz in a daze. 

Time skip

       Sophie stood in her closet, sighing every thirty seconds. Biana, Dex, and Marella were graduating today and she was trying to pick out something to wear. "Honey just pick something already" Fitz said after she sighed for what had to be the hundredth time. "But what" she whined. Fitz shrugged. "Something red I guess. You always look good in red." Sophie rolled her eyes. "Not helpful." Fitz threw his hands up in defeat. "Hey. It's not my fault that you have so many clothes. Much less red ones." Sophie turned to face him. "Is too. You always like it when I wear red so I get red." Fitz smiled. He walked into the closet and grabbed a simple yet fancy sleeveless dress. It had a white top with pearls and a crimson skirt. He handed it to her and walked out. "Just put that one on." He closed the door and she changed. She put in a par of crimson heels and did her makeup. She walked down the stairs and Fitz stared. Sophie smiled. He walked over, never taking his eyes off her, and held out his arm. "You ready?" Sophie nodded as she wrapped her arm with his, placing her hand on his forearm. "Yes." 

"