Attack

Fitz kept talking even though Sophie wasn't listening. He started to walk over when she finally came to, and stopped transmitting to people. "Did you hear a word I just said?," Fitz asked. She shook her head no. Fitz sighed. Just then the beeping thing had started up again. Fitz spun around and started looking through things again, trying to find the source. Just then, Sophie heard Keefe's voice in her head. "When can I jump down? I'm getting bored", he whined. "Just a minute let me transmit to the others." Sophie transmitted the plan to everyone just to give them a refresher, then shouted out loud "Tam, Dex, Now!" Tam and Dex ran out from where they were hiding, sharp ends of their 'weapon' pointed towards Fitz. Fitz turned to the boys and dove just in time. Sophie handed Biana a throwing star and a melder, took the last of the two for herself and the two girls got onto attack position."Linh Now!" she screamed. Linh sent water rushing towards Fitz, pushing him down even farther on the ground and soaking him entirely. "We need to at least keep him alive. Fintan will kill me if I don't bring him in alive" Sophie said. Sophie smirked when she saw the look on Fitz's face. "That's right wonderboy. Me and the rest of your so called friends and sister are a part of the Neverseen. Fitz transmitted to his parents telling them everything. "They ain't going to do anything,"Sophie said, laughing. Fitz had pure anger in his eyes. "By the way, your brother wanted me to tell you hello. He wanted to come himself, but he had to do something else cause I took his spot. I'm now a group leader and this is my group." Just then Alden and Della ran in. They had melders in their hands. "Mom, Dad, help!", Fitz screamed. They  walked into the center of the group and pointed the melders at his head. "We don't take orders from a child", Della spat. "We take orders from our leader, which is Sophie", Alden sneered. "See. Told you they wouldn't do anything,"Sophie said, laughing. "No!" There were tears of anger running down Fitz's face now. "Awww. Is my weak little brother going cry," Biana sneered, giving a small laugh and smirking at him. "Keefe I think it's high time we knock him out", Sophie called. Just then Keefe came jumping out the window. "AHHHHHH!", he screamed, a rock in his hands. He levitated to the ground and came running over to Fitz. Just has he was getting ready to lift the rock, Sophie transmitted to all but Fitz. "Everyone start laughing when Keefe finishes lifting the rock." Keefe finished lifting the rock and everyone burst out laughing. After a couple of minutes, Sophie transmitted, yet again, to all but Fitz. "Everyone needs to walk out of the room and go to the living on my count. Laugh and Talk about what just happened", she said. "One, two," she paused for a moment, "three". Everyone walked out of the room and was talking about what had just happened. "Did you see his face when he found out his parents were 'with the Neverseen" Dex said, putting air quotes around -with the never seen. "He really believed us" Sophie said, still trying to calm down her laughing. "And don't forget he cried" Biana said between laughs. "He actually cried? And I thought the face he gave me when I jumped out the window was hilarious" Keefe said, holding his stomach and laughing harder. They had reached the living room by this time and all sat down. They had just collected themselves when Fitz walked into the room. "What was that all about", he yelled, making the group start laughing all over again. When they finally collected themselves for the second time, Sophie said "We got you good. We pulled a prank on you to get you to think we were in the Neverseen." Fitz looked dumbfounded. "Why would you want to do that." "Just for fun I guess" Biana and Sophie said at the same time, shrugging their shoulders. The girls shared a look and then started to giggle. The boys looked at them funny while Della and Linh smiled. "What is wrong with girls," Keefe asked. "We are perfectly fine. It's you guys that have the problems," said Linh. "Take my brother and you foe instance Keefe. You both spend wwwwaaayyyy to long styling your hair. Girls are allowed to take that long because we are awesome. And boys aren't allowed because you are...well...boys." Tam glared at his sister while Keefe looked so appalled, and just sat there that Fitz had to smack him to shack him out of his funk. "But Foster likes me because I'm different, right Foster?" Keefe looked around the room, but he couldn't see Sophie anywhere. "Hey where did she go", he yelled. He scanned the room again and then took notice to the fact that Della also wasn't there, and now Linh had mysteriously disappeared. "And she wonders why I call her Mysterious Miss F", Keefe said. Alden got up and looked at his son. "We need to spread out and look for them. There is a lot of property, so how about-" Keefe jumped up and interrupted him. "I call dibs on Foster," he yelled. "Actually, I would prefer that Fitz go and look for Sophie. He knows the property the best, as well her mind. Sophie is incredibly talented and smart. I would prefer the person who knows her best go and look for her. Tam I'm assuming that you would like to go look for your sister, so I'll look for my wife, which means Keefe you will look for Biana. Dex you can go look for anybody you wish." Dex looked at Fitz and then Keefe. "I'm not going and looking around with Wonderboy, so I guess I will look with Keefe."

    I'm sorry I know there's no actual paragraphing in there but once I realized that, when I tried to fix it my iPad wouldn't let me edit it and I did not want to re type the whole chapter even though it's short sorry about it being short btw and sorry again for any spelling mistakes and the paragraph issue 

                 -KT