Jack

There is some  swearing in this one not major only two words                                                                Sophie   woke up curled up against someone. She sat up and saw Fitz, forgetting about the whole room situation. Fitz stirred. "Waisit" he asked groggily. "Shh" she said gently stroking his cheek. "Go back to sleep everything is fine." Fitz closed his eyes and smiled, leaning into her hand. She kept stoking his cheek for a moment before moving to his hair and kissing the top of his head. She climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom. She brushed her hair and walked out of her room to start breakfast, grabbing a jacket before she left. She grabbed some of the dough she had made last week and rolled it into a bowl of cinnamon. She twirled the dough into a cinnamon roll shape and put the rolls in the oven. Keefe came down the stairs and walked over. "Whatcha make'n" that's how he said it no typos he said. "Cinnamon rolls. You'll love them. Marella and Biana and Linh definitely did." Just then there was a knock on the door. Keefe went and answered it. Sophie caught snippets of the conversation like, "I don't her" and "I thought she lived here" and "not here". She heard the door slam shut. Keefe walked back into the kitchen grumbling about human boys. "What was that all about" she asked. "One of the boys that Marella had warned me about was asking where she was. He also asked where you were because his friend wanted to ask about the date he promised you" he answered. "Do you have any idea who he was, because I'm pretty sure Fitz is going to beat him for that." Just as Sophie opened her mouth to speak, Fitz walked down the stairs. "Beat who for what" he asked. "Keefe said that one of the boys was at the door asking about Marella and me. He said that his friend was asking about the date he promised me" Sophie said rolling her eyes. "Your right Keefe. I am going to beat him" Fitz said blowing out a breath. Just then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" Fitz said getting up and walking towards the door. He didn't even make it to the hallway joining the foyer to the rest of the house before the door opened and a boy walked in. "You can't just walk in like that. This isn't your house!" Fitz yelled. "I would like to know what the hell your doing in my girlfriend's house" the boy yelled. "Jack get out that's not right! Get out of their house" one of his friends yelled. "Not till these b****s get out of my girlfriend's house" he yelled back. They heard an engine rev up and the skirt of tires taking off along the road. Jack took off out of the house and stood just out the door. He yelled at his friends but they didn't turn around. Fitz walked up to the door, shoved the guy forward, and shut the door, locking it. They heard pounding and yelling from the guy, but payed no attention to it. 

   "Alexia, turn on the security" Sophie said. "Wait, you can talk to the house so it will do what you want" Keefe asked. "Cool." They sat down at the table while Sophie finished up breakfast. All of the yelling had woken everyone else up and they were downstairs asking about what had happened. Keefe and Fitz retold the story and Dex looked like he was thinking about something. Just as Sophie had sat down with her plate, he suddenly sprang to life. "I know what we can do. I have a couple elixirs that will change your appearance. Keefe, since you can mimick, we will give the elixirs to you. Of course, we will have to play around with them a bit so we can make you look like Grady so the guy won't bother us again, but we can hopefully get him to stop bothering us so we can actually relax." Everyone nodded their approval. Sophie projected a picture of Grady onto a piece of paper and handed it to Dex. He and Keefe spent the next couple of hours working in perfecting the look of Grady, as Sophie's father. Linh came down to help out. "Wouldn't he expect Keefe to be at the front door though" she said after they failed to pull off the hair. "We could use Tam since he doesn't know who he is. Tam wouldn't even have to mimic Grady since Jack doesn't know what he sounds like." Dex looked up from  the bottle he was mixing. "That could actually work. Keefe go get Tam and you don't have to do this anymore." Keefe did as he was told and got Tam. 

     Going back to when Dex was working with Keefe 

  Sophie went up to her room and got dressed for the day. She put on a pair of skinny jeans that had a couple holes in them. She put on a tight white shirt that had straps. She then put on a black adidas sports jacket. She then went to the bathroom to do her hair. She put part of it up loosely and put that part of it in a artfully messy bun. She then curled the rest into soft curls.