The Prank pt 2

The group went to their postions to pull the prank on Fitz. Tam, Dex, and Linh went to the courtyard to cause a distraction right under his window. Biana and Sophie took Keefe upstairs and used Sophies enhancing ability to make the trio disappear. They heard a loud beeping and then a window fly open and smack the side of the house. Then Fitz ran out of his room, leaving the door wide open. Sophie, Biana, and Keefe walked into Fitz's room and shut the door. Then Sophie and Biana leivitated out the window and shut it. They heard the courtyard doors fling open and looked down. Fitz was standing in the doorway scanning the area. Sophie and Biana vanished and floated down. Fitz walked into the courtyard and started to look behind plants and tables. The girls walked out of the room and reappeared, then started to talk and laugh, walking back in the room. Fitz stopped what he was doing and looked at the girls. "Sophie?" The girls stopped talking and looked at Fitz. "Hi Fitz", Sophie said with a smile and a wave. Sophie transmitted to Keefe to walk to the guest bedroom on the other side of the courtyard and jump out the window, screaming. While Keefe got ready to pull his stunt (he does more than Sophie had intended) the girls started to back up. "Sophie wait please," Fitz begged.  "I really want to apologize for what happened today, I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanted to finally get you to trust me." He was shaking and looked distraught. Just then Sophie had another idea. She transmitted to everyone but Fitz, telling them the new addition to the prank. " Keefe, hold up I've got more. Tam and Dex, you guys are going to come at Fitz with your little machine thing. Dex do you think you can disable the device making it look more like a weapon or two" Dex thought for a moment then told Sophie yes. "Ok great. You and tam will run out of the shadows with your 'weapons' poised, so it looks like and attack. I actually have two melders and two goblin throwing stars on me right now, so I will give one of each to Biana. Then me and Biana will get into attack positions. Linh, I want you to soak Fitz as much as you can while leaving the rest of us dry. I will tell Alden and Della their part as well just in case he tries to transmit to them. I will also have a 'punishment' if he tries to transmit to them. Keefe, when I give the OK, you will do what I had previously told you, only this time you need something to be your weapon. I'll keep my mind connected to all of yours in case you have any questions. Oh and this is supposed to seem like a neverseen attack. Is everyone ok with this?" Once everyone thought yes, Sophie transmitted the plan to Alden and Della. " I need you guys to be ready with something to be like a weapon in case tries to transmit to you saying he's ' in trouble and that we joined the neverseen and are attacking him'. Is that ok?" They both thought yes. "Alright let's prank Fitz again"