I need you

"What song do you want to listen to" Sophie asked. It was 9 o'clock and the girls were in the third floor living room. The boys were downstairs playing pool so they went far away so they wouldn't hear. "Cake. I like the beginning its funny" Biana said. Sophie played it. When the song was over, the girls turned off the speaker and went outside. They watched the sun set. When it was dark, they walked closer to the water and stood in it. Biana splashed Linh and she splash back. Then Sophie and Marella jumped in and pretty soon they were all squealing and splashing each other. The girls stopped when Linh started to shiver. The girls walked back to the house to change. They met back up in the living room on the third floor and blared the speaker. Sophie put on her party playlist and they danced and twirled and jumped about the room with each other. Since their hair was wet from splashing each other, they flung water about everywhere.They were so loud that the boys had to see what all of the noise was. The girls didn't notice when Dex walked in. He tried yelling but it was no use. He walked back out. An hour later, Biana said she was going to bed since she wanted to go shopping tomorrow. The rest of the girls did the same so they could join her. Sophie went to her room and changed into her pajamas. She fell asleep pretty quickly. She had about an hour of sleep before being woken up by Fitz. "Hey" he said, crawling in bed next to her. She moved her head so it was on his chest. She fell asleep to the steady rise and fall if his chest. 

  Sophie woke up at six. She got ready to go shopping and headed downstairs to get a roll. At seven thirty, the girls were ready to head out. They grabbed some sandals and decided to walk to the outlets by the beach. It was pretty early to be out for shopping, so the girls took their time. They did have a long way to go, but the outlets didn't open for about another hour. They laughed and talked about their time back in the lost cities.  They had made numerous stops along the way, sometimes to look at the dolphins swimming, or to admire a building. They saw signs for lots of different shops and restaurants. One restaurant caught Sophie's eye. It had a deck that over looked the beach. There was a pergola with wooden beams at the top with a big gap in between each beam. There were pretty white lights draped over the beams and up the posts. Plants sat at th walkway down to the beach, and at the door of the restaurant. The tables were fancily dressed. The waiters looked professional. They were well dressed, and moved with such grace that they looked like robots. They made it at the outlets about an hour after it had opened. Sophie bought a new pair of Converse, a new pair of sunglasses, a pair of leggings, and a new pair of Nike's for Fitz. Biana bought a skirt, a pair of flats, and a new phone case. Linh bought a pair of leggings, a headband, and a leather jacket for Dex. Marella bought a pair of sunglasses, a pair of sandals, and a pair of sunglasses for Keefe. They grabbed a slushie and walked back to the beach. On the way there, Sophie spotted a jewelry store. She walked over to it and looked around inside. She found a necklace that she really wanted. It was a heart shaped diamond necklace with teal jewels in it here and there,but she didn't have enough on her to buy both the necklace and the watch that she wanted to buy for Fitz. Just then, the rest of the girls walked in. "There you are! Don't run off into another store without telling us" Biana said. "Is that for Fitz?" Sophie looked up at her. "Yes. I want that neckalce, but I don't have enough to buy it" she said, pointing over to the necklace. Marella picked up the necklace. "We can all pitch in and buy it for you" she suggested. "No. You guys don't have to do that. I'll come back and buy it later." Marella put the necklace back on the shelf. She walked over to a display of watches for men. She picked up a watch and examined it. "Does anyone else think that this would look good on Keefe" she asked. "I do. It like says Keefe" Sophie said. Marella held on to it. Biana and Linh picked one up for Tam and Dex. The girls bought the watches and walked out. 

Sophie's necklace with out the teal jewels