Plans

Sophie woke up with a start. She had no idea why though. She didn't have a bad dream. Fitz woke up and wrapped an arm around her as he sat up. "Bad dream" he asked. Sophie shook her head. "I don't know why I woke up startled. I just did." She looked up at Fitz and he held her close. He flopped back down on the bed, bringing her with him, and rubbed small circles in her back. Dawn was breaking and Sophie knew she needed to get more sleep, but she couldn't fall asleep. She couldn't figure out why something had startled her, but it had. She had this strange feeling like someone was watching her. Not the watching her like Grady typically did when she was around boys, or Edaline when she was having a fangirl moment, or even Sandor or any of her entourage of bodyguards when they would stand off in the shadows. No. It was like some creepy person was stalking her. She cuddled close to Fitz and tried to fall asleep. When she couldn't, she looked at Fitz to see that he was still up. "What's bothering you?" Sophie turned so she could fully face him and took his hand. "I'm getting this weird creepy feeling like someone is watching me. Not like Grady usually does or my bodyguards, because I've said to you before on how I feel when they watch me. It's more like someone doesn't like me. Like a creepy person is stalking me for a not so good reason." Fitz pulled her close. "Don't worry. I'm always going to be here. I'm not going to leave your side. Maybe someone is, but they will not hurt you because I stand in the way." Sophie smiled at his kindness and loyalty. She cuddled right up next to him and turned over to face the window, bringing Fitz's arm with her in the process. He wrapped his arm tighter around her and she held into it. 

         Sophie walked downstairs with Fitz in tow. Edaline was in the kitchen already making breakfast, and she looked up to see the couple slowly ascend the stairs and walk towards the peninsula. Sophie smiled at her mom as she watched them sit down. "Well your up early." Sophie sighed. "I know, but I thought sleep was over rated so I came down here and he won't get out of bed till I do and he won't stay in bed if I don't so he followed me down here." Fitz blushed and Edaline laughed. "Well that's why me and Grady like him so much. He won't let anything touch you." Sophie giggled as Fitz's blush deepen a bit. She laid her head in his shoulder and Edaline went back to cooking. Pretty soon, everyone was downstairs and breakfast was being served. Sophie finished and went upstairs to get ready for the day. She was taking Edaline, Della, and Juline shopping with Biana, Linh, and Marella. She but on a red dress that was mid calf length and off the shoulder. She put on a pair of sandles with gold straps and did her hair in an artfully messy half bun. Fitz came in and kissed the top of her head. He said goodbye and gave her a quick hug before letting her walk out.