Neverseen

Fitz onlooker pov

   Fitz woke up and reached out for Sophie. He bolted right up when he couldn't find her there. He ran down the stairs and out to the beach. He couldn't find her. He ran back inside. "Woah. Hey man chill" Keefe said putting his hands on Fitz's chest. "What's wrong?" "Sophieisnthereoratthebeachandshedidnttellmewhereshewasgoing"he said quickly. "Ok. Slow down please repeat that." Fitz rolled his eyes, but took a deep breath and repeated it. "I said Sophie isn't here or at the beach and she didn't tel me where she was going." Keefe raised his eyebrows. "First of, you just woke up did you not." Fitz nodded. "Ok then that's one down. Did you actually check everywhere? Like downstairs, the other floors?" Fitz shook his head. "Another thing. What's that in your hand?" Fitz looked at his hand. There wasn't anything in it. "Your other hand." Fitz looked at his other hand. There was a piece of paper crumbled up and placed inside. He opened it up and read the note. 

Fitz 

I'm going out with Dex. We haven't hung out yet just the two of us and he thought that this morning would be the time to do so. He's taking me out for breakfast and then we'll be back soon after. I can't wait for our date tonight! Wait till you see what I got you. I love you.

                                                              -Sophie 

Fitz sighed. Then he jumped up. "I gotta go. I have to go get that necklace that she wants." He ran past Keefe and went to go get changed. He ran out still sticking his wallet in his pocket. He hopped into the blue Ferrari that Sophie and Marella took yesterday and drove to the jewelry store. He walked in and went straight to the necklace. He brought it over to the cashier and had it wrung up. "One hundred seventy eight thirty two" the cashier said. Fitz paid and picked up the box. "Was it your girlfriend and her friends that came in here the other day?" She asked. "Yeah blonde hair  brown eyes" Fitz said. She nodded. "Yep that's the one. She was really bummed when she didn't have enough to buy it." Fitz smiled. "Yeah she pointed it out to me yesterday when we walked by. Thank you." He walked out and drove home. He ran upstairs and put it in a bag with a note. He hid the bag and went downstairs to wait for Sophie. 

This is when Sophie and Dex leave Sophie onlooker pov

"You turn right in two miles" Sophie said. "Ok." Dex drove a couple blocks and they noticed a man with a black coat on. It reached the ground and had a rather large hood in the back. "It's a little warm for a coat like that isn't it" Dex asked. "You don't think that's" he was cut of by Sophie. "Yes. Yes I do." She watched him turn down an alleyway and she caught a glimpse of the white patch on his arm. The alleyway was big enough for the car to fit, so Dex drove down it following the mm from a distance. They followed him all the way to the park. He walked into the building that they were going to put cameras up at. He parked and they set up the cameras. Then they walked inside the building. They took a look around and took somethings. Then Sophie tripped over a barrel. A bunch of liquid came spilling out and Sophie face planted on the ground. Her nose started to bleed. Then the neverseen came spilling into the room. "What the heck. This thing couldn't have just fallen over like that" ,one of them yelled. Dex quickly and quietly picked Sophie up and ran out the building. He started up the car and drove off. He stopped at a store so he could grab somethings to help with the bleeding. After they stopped the bleeding, he took her to breakfast.

       "How's things with you and Linh" Sophie asked. "Not bad. She was worried when I went to bed early. She came and checked on me shortly after, but she wouldn't leave. At least she cares" he said. "How's you and Fitz?" "Great. He's protective I'll give you that, but he's gentle and kind." Dex smiled. "I figured as much. Man I wish you could've seen what I saw before we came here. Man he was so smitten over you. He still is just its a little more settle. But when you and Biana and Linh left, he was so frightened. He called us over and tam was worried about Linh, and Fitz. Oh man. He was clenching his hands and muttering about you. He was mad because the black swan never asked him. He wanted to go because he could have protected you. Of course he added Biana in there, but mostly he on,y mentioned her name to try and cover up the fact that he was worried about you." Sophie smiled. "Is that so." Dex nodded. "You should see that way he looks at you when you leave the room. He stares and gets this crooked smile and than he just satres at the spot where he last saw you until we knock him out of it. Keefe had to smack him three times in order to shake him out of it." Sophie giggled. "Well to save your eyes I'll ask him to stop." Dex laughed. "No need. It's funny. I liked watching him freak out over you and Marella leaving without telling us." Sophie tried to hide her smile. "Why" she asked. "Because it means that you are safe with him. Especially when that Jack kid is around." He scowled at the last. They ate their food and headed off.