The Prank pt 1

Sophie came out of the bathroom slowly. "Why on earth do you have that many hair elixirs!?!," Sophie questioned, looking back at the mess in the bathroom. " Just cause I want to- how about a sleepover tonight!", Biana asked, bouncing up and down excitedly. The girls walked out of Biana's room only to find Fitz turning around. Sophie dashed back into Biana's room and into the closet, hiding on the window sill behind Biana's elegant floor length velvet curtain. She heard a muffled conversation outside but refused to move at all. Then she heard the door to Biana's closet open slowly. Sophie's breath caught in her throat. She couldn't face Fitz after her rejection to cognate training today then taking up Biana's offer. "Sophie?" The voice was deep and accented, making her scared. "I'm really sorry about today. I didn't mean to make you mad. I just wanted you to trust me completely." Sophie sighed, causing Fitz to walk in her direction. She heard his footsteps draw near, so she levitated herself to the top of the window. As he drew back the curtain, she floated herself to the door and walked out. Biana and Sophie bit back their giggles as the exited the room. They could still hear Fitz begging Sophie to come out of hiding. The girls shared one look and couldn't keep it in. They started laughing hysterically and running down the hall, down the stairs, out the door and didn't stop until they reached the woods. They saw Fitz run out the house, scanning the property. Biana had an idea. "Take off your gloves. This way we can both vanish." Sophie did what she was told and they both disappeared. Fitz gave up looking and went back inside. Biana then grabbed her imparter and called their friends inviting them over. Keefe was the first to arrive. "So" he said, rubbing his hands together. "What are we pulling on our dear Fitzter today?" His trademark smirk was plastered to his face and his eyes glistened with excitement. 

"Well let's wait on Tam, Dex and Linh to get here so that way we don't have to explain it twice." Just then, the twins and Dex appeared and Biana took them to this cave like thing in the woods. Biana spoke a few words to some gnomes nearby, telling them to take her friends' bags up to her room. "And don't let Fitz see you. He's not allowed to know they are here." Biana pointed to her friends. "It would ruin the surprise." After that was situated, they sat down and Biana and Sophie started to tell the plan to everyone. "Ok" Sophie began. "Fitz wasn't supposed to know I was here,  but he caught me in Biana's room and will probably be looking for me. So me and Biana decided that Dex you and Tam are going to cause a distraction. Dex, some sort of noise that will alert his attention. Tam you can help with that as well, but I want you to obscure Dex to the best of your ability (see what I did there😉😉)  Biana and I will be close by you guys so that way, once he's downstairs, we can steer him away from you guys. Linh your going to be causing some sort of effect to help hide you and the boys. Keefe, me and Biana are going to vanish with my enhancing right after the boys grab his attention. You are also going to hide with us so you don't get caught. Once he's gone, Keefe, you are going to go into his room and mess with his stuff, just don't make it obvious. Then me and Biana will rush downstairs to cause yet another distraction so Linh and the boys don't get caught- everybody know what they are doing?" Everyone nodded. "Then let's go prank Fitz."

Sorry if there's any errors, my tablet is a little shaky rn and won't save some corrections I try to make.