Revealed

"Who's been hurting you?" The girls turned around to see Fitz and the rest of the boys standin on the landing spot on the top of the stairs. "No one" Biana said. She forced a smile. "So Courtney, Alicia. This is my brother Fitz-Courtney turned around and looked at Sophie who mouthed don't start- this is Keefe, this is Sophie's cousin Dex, and this is Linh's twin brother Tam. Boys this is Courtney and Alicia" she said, pointing at each of the girls as she introduced them. "Hi" they said giving a small wave. "Ok. Keefe, I will show you your room, Biana how about you show Fitz where his room is, Linh show your brother his, and Marella why don't you show Dex his. Courtney and Alicia, go get your swimsuits on and gather some towels for us." Sophie said. Fitz glared at a smirking Keefe. She turned on her heel and WA.ked to Keefe's room. "Here you go. This is your closet and that your bathroom. And you can tint the windows." Sophie explained. She walked into his closet. "Here put this on. We are going shopping tomorrow because you guys do not have enough clothes" she said, throwing him a bathing suit. She walked out of the room and into hers so she could change. As she finished up, she heard a knock on her door. She opened up the door and there stood Fitz leaning in the door frame with no shirt on. "Do you need something" she asked, trying not to stutter as she looked in his eyes so she wouldn't look at his perfectly toned abs. "Yes can I talk to you. Tam went to talk to Biana and Dex took Linh somewhere to talk. Keefe room Marella somewhere to talk I felt bad for Keefe because I didn't give him a ship in the tag thing in my discription and Courtney and Alicia said that they had to go somewhere for Mr Forkle and will probably not come back I had to keep going back and adding them in because I would forget that that were apart of the story so I decided to cut them out but they might show up again later "Sure." Sophie stepped out of the way to let him in. "I need to tell you something anyway" she said. She closed to door and led him to her bed. "Ok. Fitz I'm just going to get this out of the way so you know why you are hurting me. I like you." Fitz stared at her." Sophie how have I been hurting you?" Sophie sighed. "Biana said that I made it pretty obvious that I liked you, but you never responded, so every time we were around each other, when you would smile at Linh or Marella, it would hurt me to know that that smile you gave them wasn't for me. So I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid it would ruin our bond" she said, her voice catching here and there. "Oh Sophie" Fitz said picking her up and setting her on his lap, "I love you too." He buried his face in her hair. Sophie tilted his head up so he was looking at her. "Wait. You love me?" Fitz nodded. "Sophie will you go out with me?" Sophie squealed. "Yes!" They leaned in and kissed. "Let's go downstairs and wait for the others." They walked downstairs to find Biana and Tam holding hands. "Sophie guess what" Biana said. "Me and Tam are dating!" She yelled. "I told you" Sophie said giggling. "Hey" Biana said. Well I have news too. Me and Fitz are dating" Sophie said. Biana squealed. "And I told you" she said giggling. Sophie joined her. "Wait so you both told each other who you like, and you both could that the other's crush liked them but not your own" Tam asked. "Yep!" Linh and Dex walked in. "Hey Tam, I'm taking your sister on a date on Friday. That ok?" Tam's jaw dropped. "As long as you don't hurt her I'm cool." Just then Keefe and Marella walked downstairs. Marella had a big smile on her face. "Let me guess. You guys are dating" Sophie said. "Yeah how did you know" Marella asked. "Because we all are and you and Keefe disappeared like the rest of us" Sophie said. "Ok then we don't have to tell them. Let's go to the beach!"

       The girls grabbed a towel and raced to the water. They dropped their stuff off in a pile and ran into the water. The boys followed. Fitz came up and splashed Sophie and she squealed. She splashed him back, laughing. They all played in the water until Linh's stomach growled. "Can we go get something to eat" she asked. "Yeah let's pack up. I can show the boys how to fire up the grill and they can grill some steak for us" Sophie said. They walked back to their stuff and dried off. They walked back up to the deck, when Sophie realized that she left her sunglasses back on the beach. She ran back to get them. As she picked them up, she heard the boys from earlier talking rather loudly. She looked up and smiled at them. Just then, Fitz came up behind her, scaring her. She jumped and then laughed slightly. She tilted her head up a bit so she could kiss him. Ask she looked back forward, she saw one of the boys stare and get smacked in the head with the football. She laughed again slightly, and turned around and started walking back to the deck. She was still laughing a bit when Fitz caught up to her. "What's so funny" he asked. "Those boys have been showing off for me and the girls the whole time we've been here. Their probably jealous of you." Fitz chuckled. "Well I can see why." Sophie dropped her towel on a lounge chair and walked over to the grill. She showed the boys how to grill and walked inside. She came back out with some marinated steak. Fitz took them and threw them on the grill. She left to go to her room to put on her swim skirt. That's what I'm going to call that skirt like thing I talked about earlier in the book. She went to the outdoor kitchen and grabbed some baking potatoes. She spread olive oil and a pinch of salt on them and wrapped them in tin foil. She brought them over to Fitz and asked him to put them on as well. She walked back and grabbed out some asparagus. Just then Biana and the other girls walked out asking if they could help with anything. "Yes. Linh and Marella, there are drinks in the garage that the boys might like that I forgot to put in the fridge out here. And Biana can you grab a pan for me and set the oven to 350 please." The girls did as she told them and Sophie finished cleaning the asparagus. She set them on the the pan and spread olive oil on them and threw some salt on them. She set them in the oven and grabbed some plates, knives, forks, and napkins. She and the girls set the table. Pretty soon dinner was ready and they are and talked happily. "Hey, we should have that party that we had the second day we were here" Marella said. "Yes! That's a great idea" Sophie said, her smile growing. The girls cleaned up and went and changed. They kicked the boys upstairs to change and got everything ready.

   The boys walked downstairs to human music blasting through the house, and the girls dancing. Fitz found Sophie and spun her around. They danced until 3 in the morning. "I think we are going to need a bit of sleep if we are going to take the boys shopping tomorrow" Linh said. They all agreed, though the boys groaned. They all went to their separate rooms. Fitz took forever to say good night to Sophie. She finally had to push him away so she could get some sleep. 

     This one is shorter than the last one by at least 100 words but I promise they will get longer

       -KT