Grady To The Rescue (short chapie)

Jack. He was scowling and looked ready to club someone. Sophie called Grady and Edaline, telling them to come over quickly changed into their disguise. She then walked up to Fitz and Jack. "Hey babe. Im here for the party I apparently wasn't invited to but he was" Jack said pushing Fitz backwards. Fitz fell into Tam and they wobbled a bit before returning to their feet. "I see boys. Like seriously why don't you invite me to these things" Jack complained. Marella, Linh, and Biana walked into view. "We're are also here" Marella said with an attitude. Jack turned to them. "I see that. But it still doesn't explain why he is here" Jack said, jabbing Fitz in the chest with his finger. "Jack please. He's doing nothing wrong. He is here because he's my boyfriend" Sophie pleaded. Jack stared at her. "No he's not I am" he said. "No. I was never dating you." Fitz smirked. "If you thought that, then your delusional." Jack swelled with anger. He punched Fitz in the jaw and Sophie screamed. She ran over to the basement stairs. "Dad" she called. "Dad I need your help!" Grady and Edaline came rushing up the stairs. They ran to the door. Grady stepped in front of Jack to block his punch, and Jack swallowed. "What are you doing here" he asked, crossing his hands over his chest. Jack stared  him. "Trying to keep your daughter safe from this rat behind you" he said. Grady laughed. "You mean my daughters boyfriend. She is perfectly safe with him. Why do you think she's allowed to date him" Grady said matter-of-factly. Jack swallowed. "Bye. I won't mess with your daughter again I swear I'm sorry" Jack said hurrying. He turned and ran off. "Thanks dad" Sophie said, holding Fitz. He smiled. "Anytime kiddo." He kissed the top of her head. "Oh and Fitz?" Fitz look at him "yeah?" Grady smiled. "I meant what I said about Sophie being safe with you." He winked and he and Edaline disappeared into their beam of light taking them back to Havenfield. 

I wasn't  kidding when I said short chapter was I. I realized that I had forgotten to put this in and I really didn't want to spend much time on it because who wants to listen to the delusional Jack talk about how he and Sophie are dating and that Fitz needs to back off when we could be reading about our treasured Sophitz moments? I just needed that piece to move ahead the plot with Sophie and Fitz. 

-KT