Stalker

Jennifer watched a Sophie sat, looking helpless, on her balcony. She sat, needle ready, when Fitz walked out. Darn it. She was going to put poison in Sophie so it would slowly but painfully kill her. She sighed and reported back to her leader in the park. Her leader, a deranged madman named Fintan, greeted her and nodded his head in understanding. He handed her a chip. "This chip will help you to control people. You can make Fitz like you all you want. You deserve to have the man you want." Jennifer nodded. Jack walked up and Jennifer handed the chip over and Jack placed it on her neck. "Ok. Your next mission is to bait Sophie in by using Fitz. But if course, Fitz won't be in love with Sophie anymore. In fact, Fitz's love for Sophie isn't as strong as painted to believe. Alvar and Jack's are though." Jack shook his head. "I know. I still love their even though she cheated on me." Jennifer shook her head. "I want to get rid of her. She hurt me too much. She's not even perfect, but Fitz still likes her." They finished getting ready for their mission.

     Over the next month and a half, Jennifer stalked Sophie and Fitz. She possessed Fitz so he left Sophie at times and went to spend that time with Jennifer. Eventually Sophie disappeared and Jennifer went to tell Fintan. Their plan was working.