Getting Back Her Sleep

Sophie woke up to a beautiful sunrise. She noticed that it was just starting. She quickly threw on a jacket and raced downstairs silently. She stood slightly in the water staring at the sun rise. The waves crashed up on the shore gently and the birds chirped. She could smell the ocean, and the bright oranges and pinks and purples just added to the scene. Someone ca,e up and put a hand on her back. She turned her head a bit to lean in when she realized who it was. She backed up quickly. "What are you doing!?!" The boy that was staring at her  on her second day in the house was standing right next to her, staring out at the ocean. "Who was that boy with you last night" he asked. "My boyfriend" she said, like it was the most well know thing in the world. "Really" he said. "Well what if I told him that your heart really belonged to someone else. He's really not all that you know." Sophie just stared at him. "Mmmm and do you actually know him" she inquired. "No but I can tell when a boy is trying to act like all that to impress a girl" he said. Sophie wasn't liking his arrogance. He was a Hippocrate as well. Just then Fitz came up behind her, pulling her to the side. "Who's this" he asked, glaring at the boy. "Some random stranger who's apparently been stalking me" she said, ducking behind Fitz. "Get away from her" Fitz snarled.  "Het man I don't want any trouble" he directed his words at Sophie. "Trust me. He's not who you think he is." With that, he walked off. "Ugh boys sometimes I swear" she said. She took Fitz's hand and drug him back to the house. "Come on. We need breakfast before we go shop. You need more clothes." Fitz look amused. "What exactly do I need more clothes for. I mean we aren't going to be anything special are we." Sophie winked at him. "Maybe. I mean you do owe me a date." She opened the door. She went straight to the kitchen and started to make some waffles. As she was finishing up, everyone came down the stairs. She took the very first plate and cut up a waffle. She stood them together and put a nice raspberry jam on top. She artfully arranged a messy fruit mix of strawberries and blueberries on top and put a bit of light powdered sugar on top. She served up the rest of the plates like that. Halfway through the meal, Keefe asked about shopping. "So why do us boys have to go shopping again." "Well A: you do t have enough clothes and B: would you like to wear a dress and heels all day long?" Biana said. "No I guess not and Foster, your ok with this" he asked. "Yeah. I'm the one who suggested it." Keefe looked so very surprised. "Man Biana what did you do to her." "Nothing, she's perfectly fine." Fitz smiled. "Oh we all know what you think about her" Dex said, making Fitz blush. Sophie smiled. "Aww is poor little Fitzy blushing now" she said, acting like she was talking to a little kid. "Shut up" he said smiling and blushing harder. She laughed. "I think we just found his weak spot." They finished eating and went their separate ways to get ready. The girls had a secret meeting due to Biana. "I think that we should make room in out closets for the boys clothes. We need to send them out for long enough so we can move all of their stuff to our rooms" she said. "Ok so what should we have them do" Linh asked. "We can ask Ansley and Brian if they can stall them for a bit. Maybe show them the city since we've already seen it all" Marella suggested. "That's a great idea." The girls all got up and went to go finish getting ready and make room in their closests for the boys clothes. Marella went and talked to Ansley and Brian about showing the boys the city so the boys could get a feel for it and maybe get some ideas for their dates. "Sure." With that settled, they all piled into the Escalade limousine and rode to Beverly Hills. 

  ------Time skip--------

  The girls got out of the car and took the boys bags inside. Ansley drove off and gave a tour of the city. The girls carried the bags up to their rooms and pulled everything out to get started on putting everything away. Sophie pulled out a leather jacket and put it I a hanger. She did this for the rest of his dress shirts and jackets. She then folded up his pajamas and put them in two different drawers.shirts in one pants in another. She did the same thing for his jeans and t-shirts for regular days. She also put his sweatpants in another drawer. She out his sweatshirts in another, and his swimsuits in the very top. She then set to work on his shoes. She set them on a rack, separating them like hers. She put them from dress shoes on the top to tennis shoes in the middle and sand less on the bottom. She set his boots right by the rack. She looked at the closet to make sure it looked right. She had a his and hers side. His side was on the left and hers on the right. Two dressers stood in the middle of the sides and to the back was the shoe racks.Her dresses were color coded and in categories. She had her longer dresses first on every category, and they worked their way to shortest. She had her spring and summer dresses and skirts hanging up. She had her dinner clothes for the house and for ou to eat and her lunch clothes for home and out to eat. She had her shopping clothes and her lounging clothes. She had her picture clothes. On the other side of the dresser towards the shoes. She had her jackets and purses, also color coded,hanging up. On top of the rack her clothes, she had a few hats. Her shoes were color coded and her boots were set to the side of the rack. She had her heels on top, flats on the one below  that, she had her dress sandals below  her flats, she had her tennis shoes below  her dress sandals, and she had her flip flops on the bottom rack. She moved to Fitz's side. His clothes and shoes were the same way hers were. Color coded and in categories. She went back to her room and grabbed his hair products. She set them up and put his shower stuff in the shower. She checked all of the drawers. She had her makeup in one and her nail polish in another. Her hair straightener and curler and blow dryer were all in their separate drawers. She looked at the space. There was two sinks and there was a lower spot in the middle that had a light on the top. This was where she did her nails. There was a chair right in front of the space so she could sit down. She went back to Fitz's room to grab the rest of his stuff.

   Another time skip only to when the boys get home though and it's looking at what Fitz is doing and his thoughts and feelings just not his pov

      Fitz walked through the door. He thanked Ansley for the tour. Because of that, he knew where he was going to take Sophie on their date this Friday. He walked up to his room to see where Sophie was at with his stuff. He couldn't see her in there and didn't know where his stuff went either. He walked to her room to ask. He opened the door. "Sophie" he called. "In here" she said. He followed her voice to the closet to see her hanging up his leather jacket. He looked around the closet to see her things hanging up color coded and everything. He saw that his stuff was in there too. "What's going in here" he asked. "Your new room. Like your stuff" she asked. He nodded. He walked out of the closet. He walked into the bathroom and saw that his stuff was already I there set up. He looked around and through the drawers. He saw makeup and nail polish around the sink farthest away from the door. He saw that his stuff was near the door. He walked out and went up to their bed. It had been made and there were a lot of pillows. He walked around. He went out to the deck and thought about what he just saw. She brought all of my stuff into her room. She gave me permission to sleep with her. I'm dating Sophie Foster. His smile get bigger and bigger as he thought. She's going to love where I'm taking her on her date. 

Sophie onlooker pov

   Sophie finished up in the closet and went to find Fitz. She walked out onto the balcony and stood beside him.  She put a hand on his arm, pulling him out of his thoughts. "Hey" she said. Fitz pulled her into him. "Hello beautiful." He buried his face in her hair, and she held onto his head , stroking his hair. They stood there like that for awhile until Sophie came to. "We should head down for dinner. They walked downstairs to smell the sweet aroma of hickory bourbon salmon, asparagus, salad and mashed potatoes. "There they are. What happened" Biana asked. Fitz was a little more than pleased that we are sharing a room" Sophie said. They sat down at the table and ate. Sophi was the first one done and got up to clear her plate. She went upstairs and changed into a pair of leggings, a tank top and a light jacket. She walked downstairs and  out the front door. She went around back and ran to the beach. She decided to take walk in the water. She had made it pretty far, and it was starting to get dark, so she headed back to the house.msne cleaned of her feet and walked inside. She couldn't see anybody, so she assumed that they had gone to bed. Just then Fitz  came barreling down the stairs. He sighed with relief when he saw her. "Oh thank god. I didn't know where you were, and you got up so quickly that I thought something was wrong. I thought that you neede some time, but time went by quicker than I thought and when I tried to reach out to you, you didn't answer. I thought something had happened to you." He ran to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry for worrying you. I must have been that deep into my thoughts that I didn't hear you." Fitz leaned back to look at her. "What's on your mind" he said. "You" she said smiling and giggling. "Come on let's go upstairs." They took turns using the closet to change. Fitz had started up a speaker and Sophie was glad that the walls were sound proof. Sophie started to lip sing when the song "what if" by Johnny Orlando came on. They danced to it and Sophie found herself mentally melting from this. They listened to I like me better by Lauve and what ifs by Kane Brown. The last song was love someone by Lukas Graham. Fitz twirled a laughing Sophie around the room. When the last song ended, Sophie flopped on the bed. She curled up under the covers and flipped on the tv. Fitz got unfreeze the covers right next to her. Sophie flipped through the channels landing in Jurrassic World. Sophie jumped at times, leaning into Fitz and hanging on his arm. By the time the movie ended and they settled down for bed, Sophie knew she would sleep much better than she had for years.

   2026 words guys longest chapter ever!! Love ya all thanks for reading!!

 -KT