Jennifer

Again. This chapter will be short and only focuses on Jennifer and her feeling towards Sophie and Fitz.

   Jennifer needed to think. She replayed her break up with Fitz over and over again while walking through the park in her cousin's city. She was visiting because it had been forever since she had seen him. But,she just needed time to think about stuff. Her cousin said he had known Fitz and that he was messing with her. That he was just trying to break her heart. Her cousin also said that Fitz's previous girlfriend was in love him so much that she was blind sided to his game. As Jennifer replied the memory again, she payed more attention to the look she saw in Fitz's face. He looked relieved and happy as he broke up with her. She replayed every memory she had with him and took notice to how he was always looking at Sophie with the same look on his face that he should have been looking at her with. She replayed a memory of her walking in on Sophie and Fitz in Sophie's room, having a conversation. They had been standing ever so close. She remembered how they jumped apart when they realized it was her who walked in the door. She remembered not being able to find Fitz some nights and nobody was able to find Sophie either. Come to think if it, nobody even bothered to look for them. They just shrugged off the thought like they knew exactly where they were. Fitz would always be reluctant to hold her, never kissed her, she would always kiss him though. He would never hold her, never hug her back when she would hug him. He always tensed when she touched him. She could feel tears burn in her eyes and start to spill down her face when she heard a squeal. She looked up and saw Fitz and Sophie. Sophie was running to the waterfall while holding Fitz's hand. She would look every now and then and Fitz's smile would grow unlike it did when he was around Jennifer. Sophie stopped and picked up a flower and Fitz said something. Sophie nodded and said something back and turned back to the flower. Jennifer watched as Fitz pulled out a ring box and open it, getting down in one knee. Sophie turned around and Fitz spoke. Jennifer watched as tears furiously spilled down her face. Sophie cried and nodded. Fitz slid the ring in her finger and stood up, kissing Sophie. Jennifer gasped as she watched the couple. She felt hatred and jealously towards Sophie. She felt annoyed at Fitz. She was hurt. Big time. And she was going to make sure that Fitz and Sophie couldn't get their happy ever after. But she had to figure out a way that Fitz wouldn't know that she had disposed of Sophie. But how. She ran away as tears spilled down her face. Before she would figure out what she was going to do with Sophie and Fitz, she was going to cry. She ran to her cousins house and fled to her room. Her mascara was running down her face as her tears mixed in, making black streaks down her face. Her cousin came in and she told him everything. He rubbed her back as he held her. We will get them for all of this. Don't worry.

Again this as a short chapter, but I hope this will help in the long run when Jennifer makes some certain choices. 

-KT