Keefella

This is when Fitz transmits to Keefe to get Sophie some water. Comment if you want a little bit of Tiana and Dinh/Lex moments as well.

Keefe walked upstairs after loosing to Fitz again. He walked into his room to see the tv on and Marella laying on the bed, head facing the door and the tv. "Hey Keefester. You win at all?" Keefe hung his head as he shut the door. "No." He made a pouty face and trudged over to the bed. Marella giggled and snuggled up next to him. She wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest. He wrapped an arm around her and watched the show she had on. "Who did you loose too" Marella asked. "Babe, wonderboy just has to do it all. He can't let anyone else beat him." Marella giggled. "Well did you at least make it to the final two?" Keefe smiled. "I sure did. Dex and Tam struggle with it a lot. Tam scowls every time he goes out mumbling about cheaters." Marella sighed playfully. "What will we be do without you boys." Keefe laughed. "You wouldn't make it very far that's for sure." He kissed the top of her head and turned up the volume a tiny bit. Just then he heard a voice in the back of his head that scared him. He jumped and Marella slid of of him and grumbled. "What was that for?" Marella was glaring at him. "I was comfortable." Keefe shrugged. "Sorry. Fitz scared me. He's asking me to get something. Are you ok?" Marella smiled. "I'll be fine. Go get Fitz whatever he needs babe. Think about it this way. Wonderboy needs help and he is asking you for the help he needs." Keefe smiled and gave her a quick kiss before walking out. He tripped on his way downstairs, thinking about the tone of Fitz's voice. It was frantic. He seemed like he was trying to hide the fact that he was over the top worried about Sophie. Keefe fumbled with the water, spilling some of it. What if she's feeling guilty. We need here what if she can't think for herself. Oknthatbwas a bit far fetched, but what if? He had to clean up the mess. He walked upstairs and knocked on the door, signaling that he was there, and walked in. Sophie was clinging to Fitz with a tear stained face. Her knuckles were white due to the death grip she on Fitz's shirt. Fitz turned his head to the side arm gave Keefe a small sad smile. Fitz's features were still handsome, but they were pained. His eyes were clouded with concern and fear. He had a crease between his brows, and you could tell he didn't know how exactly to approach this situation. He handed the water over and Sophie drank it gratefully. "Can I have your hand for a moment?" He asked. Sophie looked up at him. "Why?" Keefe knew that she could enhance him so he could figure out the emotions he was picking up, but he also wanted to feel what her hand was like. Was it shaking? Was it cold and clammy? What if she helped because it hurt? "So you can enhance me." Sophie slowly and feebly let go of Fitz's shirt and held it out to him. She looked unsure, and her hand was shaking just a bit. He gently took it, relived that she didn't pull away, and took a reading of her emotions. Definitely fear. And comfort. He could feel the comfort grow as Fitz held her. He felt a snag of anger. And a bit of confusion. He opened his eyes, realized to find that there was no guilt. She looked at him expectantly. Fitz looked concerned still. Keefe sent a breeze through her head before he got up. He purposely bumbled into Fitz so he could take a reading and walked out. He closed the door and stumbled to his room. Fitz was afraid. But it wasn't the kind of afraid for my life. It was afraid because of love. He loved Sophie and he was afraid for her. Keefe opened the door blankly, tripping and falling on his face. "Are you ok" Marella asked. Keefe jumped up and his hands flew up to his hair. "The hair isn't ruined is it" he said with a playfully dramatic horrified face. Marella giggled. "No you look about as cute as ever." Keefe smiled. He closed the door and crawled in bed. "What did Fitz need?" Keefe sighed. "Sophie had a bad dream and she wanted water, but she wouldn't let Fitz go get it for her. When I walked in there, she was clinging to Fitz like he was he only life line. She also wanted me to take a reading on her emotions. We'll see how she feels tomorrow." Keefe smiled sadly and kissed the top of her head. "Was she cold and clammy?" Keefe nodded. "Yeah, they were. She was shaking a bit to." Marella sighed. Keefe could feel the worry radiate of of her. It was small, but it was there.

I thought you guys would like a bit of Keefe's thoughts and feelings towards her dream.