Moving In

Sophie stood outside the gates to her house. She heard the faint sound of ocean waves crashing on the beach around back as her fiancé opened the gates. They walked down a path to the steps and started their climb. The stairs were wide, and went back a few feet. There was also a lot. They reached the top and looked at the pool in front of them. There were six small pillar type things on either side that pumped out water. They walked around to the front door and pushed it open. The house was at least five times the size of the one in California, and it was completely furnished. All of the windows created lots of natural light. They rode the stairs, yes they had an elvin version of an escalader installed, all that way to the top floor. The master bedroom covered  the whole space. Their bathroom was big enough to host parties for their friends and family as well as their closet. They had a sitting nook, bookshelves lined a wall, and another wall was nothing but windows that overlooked the ocean. Underneath on the windowsill, was a bench with a plush cushion on it and pillows. They had a raised platform section along the whole entire back wall for their bed. Their were stairs in either side of the platform that led up to the top, and they had a nightstand on either side of the ginormous bed. At the edge of the platform was a glass wall with a huge tv and tv stand underneath. The glass would tint and become whatever color you wanted it to be when you wanted it to. Their bathroom had a his and her side. The vanities were huge and at the window overlooking a beautiful grove of panakes trees was a table for Sophie to do her nails. The bath tub was on Sophie's side, and the large shower was on Fitz's side. The closet had a big wall of shelves made for shoes on the back wall and it also had a his and her side. All of their elvin clothes were already in their and they were organized the way their human ones were in California. In the center of the room was a pool with a small fountain in the center. The floors below had one living room and spare bedrooms. The floor right above the main floor had a library, an office for Fitz, a place to practice the piano, I don't know why I just felt like putting it in there. I play the piano, as well as the saxophone, and I m kW a bit of guitar, not a lot, and I play travel soccer. And a meeting room for Fitz and his emissary stuff. The basement had a gym and two bathrooms. It had a room that hide behind a video game shelf that was the controls room. They had a pool table, and a kitchen down there as well. They had a reck room and a storage room. They took a look at the deck and it was like the rest of the rooms in the house and the house itself, was expanded. There was an outdoor kitchen that had more room, the pool was bigger and there was beautiful rock work around it. They had small evergreen type trees acting like a fence around the whole deck except for the stairs were they used to get to the beach. The beach had white sand and crystal clear, teal water. There was lounge chairs already set out with umbrellas over top of them.