Boys Return

Sophie woke up sitting on the edge of the couch. She got up silently and walked to the kitchen. She grabbed a cinnamon roll and walked up to her room. Up above.It had all modern furniture and a pool in it. It had a beautiful view of the beach. She could see the boys from last night at the base of the deck playing with their football. She caught one of them looking up at her. Just then Biana walked in. "Nice view" she said. "I know" Sophie said smiling. "I mean the water is crystal clear and you can see the coral reefs" she said in a dreamy voice. "Oh. And it just got better" Biana said smiling and laughing at Sophie. "Their idiots to think they have a chance with us." She turned around and went to Sophie's closet. She came out with a bikini. "Let's go" she said throwing it at Sophie. As Biana left to go change in hers, Sophie tinted the windows, and changed into the swimsuit. She walked into her bathroom and brushed her teeth, brushed her hair, and put a bit of light makeup on. She walked out and put on a skirt. It's like one of those skirt things that sometimes comes with a bikini to act as a cover up thing. She un-tinted the windows and grabbed her sunglasses, and walked out of the room. She met Biana outside on the deck and they walked down to the beach with a blanket to sit on. They laid the blanket and laid on it,staring  at the water and talking. After about an hour, they walked back to the house to see if anyone else was up.

   ------Time Skip------- 

    The girls stared out the window of the Escalade limo as their driver pulled up to Beverly Hills. "Now, when we get out, you have to act like you've been here thousands of times" Sophie said. "We can't draw attention to ourselves." Biana looked at her. "Umm I think that's going to be a bit hard" she said. "You know what I meant. Not the I'm rich and fabulous attention. The I want the neverseen to show up and kidnap us because we stand out because we've never been here before attention." The vehicle stopped and and his assistant hopped out and opened the doors for them. Everyone started. The girls got out and walked towards the mall.  They walked into store after store after store, buying dresses and shoes and swimsuits and jewelry. They handed their bags to the guys- the driver and his assistant- and kept walking. They eventually bought so much stuff that the guys couldn't carry all the bags. The guys walked to the Escalade and put the bags in the back. They returned to the girls to get the rest of the bags. "We are going to get some food and shop some more. How about we meet right over there at that restaurant. We will have seats saved for you guys at a separate table. And feel free to order whatever you want. We've got money for years" Sophie said, pointing to a restaurant. The girls walked into the restaurant and up to the desk. "Do you have a reservation" the waiter asked. "No. This is our ID though" Sophie said, handing her the card. The waiter's eyes widened. "Right this way" she grabbed menus and showed them to a table. "Oh and umm ma'm. We have some escorts coming as well. Only two. Can you get them a separate table please" Sophie asked. "Yes of course." The waiter took of and grabbed two more menus and set them on a separate tables close by.  After they ordered their drinks and food, Alicia asked asked Sophie about the ID card. "What was in their that made her come and fish to help us" Sophie pulled out several ID cards. She handed them out to each of the girls, as well as two special ones to the escorts. "They say that we are the daughters  of the man that owns Beverly Hills" Sophie explained. "Oh" the girls said in unison. That talks s about the little things in life, ranting about haw weird boys can be and how annoying Stina is. They talked about all of the clothes they bought. Pretty soon their food came and they ate with little talk in between the food was so good. They payed for the meals and walked out. They shopped some more. They eventually said enough was enough and the escorts carried their bags to the car. On the way back, Marella saw a bakery. 

   "Can we get some treats. Please" She asked. "Sure why not" Linh said. The Gris walked into the bakery and looked around. Sophie got a text from one of the escorts asking where they were. Sophie replied and they soon were there at the bakery pointing to treats that the girls should get. With the help of the cashier and escorts, the veils purchased 12 dozen boxes of many different treats. They escorts carried them do tha car and put them in the back. They hurried to the back doors of the window and opened the doors for them. The girls climbed in and sat down. After they got back to the house, Linh had an idea. "Hey. What if we had like a mini party. Just us girls. I mean Sophie knows some good human music, and we have the pastries for it." Everyone was in for it. After they got all of their bags put away, they had dinner and went to the beach. They stayed at the beach until 7 o'clock. They knew the sun would start to go down soon and they wanted to start their party by then. Sophie got the speakers going and set a super long playlist on. (12 hrs to be exact) They put on disco lights and started to dance and sing. The girls partied for most of the night, and slept in till noon. The rest of the week was going to the beach, shopping, eating out, and staying up late. The girls would pay attention to city, but didn't see anything suspicious. It wasn't until two weeks from when they moved in, that they got a call from Mr Forkle about their new mission. 

   "I'm sorry to put this on you, but can Fitz, Keefe, Tam, and Dex come and stay with you guys?" The girls shared a look. "Umm sure" Biana said. "Thanks so much. Just make sure you kids don't get into any trouble with the boys in the house." He clicked of the screen. Courtney and Alicia were confused. "Aren't the boys the reason Sophie and Biana came here in the first place" "Well, Sophie wanted to get away from Fitz, and so she told me her plan and I said I wanted to go along with her so here we are." Alicia nodded. "What did Fitz do to make you upset with him" Courtney asked. "I'll tell you later. Let's go get some pastries and dinner for the boys when they arrive. We can go shopping g with them tomorrow to get them some clothes." The girls did idea into groups so they could get the house cleaned up because two weeks of out of the house and staying up late and sleeping in does stuff to the house. Biana and Sophie went back to the bakery to order 27 dozen boxes of assorted baked goods. Then they went to the grocery store to get food for the week. They headed back to the house and put the food in the fridge. Then they walked out to the pool to straighten it up. They straightened the lounge chairs and folded the towels and put them in the cabinet. They put pillows on the lounge chairs, beat the cousins for the outdoor living space furniture clean, they cleaned of the outdoor kitchen counter tops, put the food and drinks in the fridge, straightened and re-organized the drawers and cabinets. As they walked inside to go and clean their rooms and help the other girls with the boys' rooms, they got an email saying that their pastries were ready. "Hey Ansley-escort- can you and Brian-other escort- go and pick up the pastries at the bakery we went to last week and pick up our order. It's under Sophie Elizabeth. Thank you." She and Biana quickly cleaned their rooms since not much was out of place and went to check out the other rooms so that they could pick the rooms for the boys. Just then, Ansley and Brian got back with the treats. They opened the boxes and arranged them on the counter tops and in the drawers. They rearranged the food on the counter tops and the utensils. After they did that, they all went to the living room on the second floor to talk, because Sophie owed so one an explanation. "Ok so I woke up in the middle of the night when I was at Everglen for a sleep over and ran to this cave thing with Fitz. I asked about what he and Keefe were talking about that day, and when he answered, I could tell he was choosing what he said carefully. I got up and ran to Biana's room to leave." The girls nodded. "Sophie has a crush on Fitz, but she's not sure that he likes her back, so it's been a touchy subject whenever her secret comes up in their cognate training because she doesn't want to tell Fitz, but he wants her to tell him so she will trust him, but she doesn't want to ruin anything" Biana said. The girls nodded. "So basically he's been hurting me" Sophie said. "Who's been hurting you?"

    This is my longest chapter yet. 1646 words! I'm sure I'll have a linger one tho. 

       -KT