Leaving

Sophie and Biana got situated in there bedroom in the hideout and fell asleep. When they woke up in the morning, they set to work looking at the latest in clothing and home decor trends. They already got the new iPhones earlier, all thanks to Wraith. "Hey what about this one" Biana said, pointing to the mansion on the screen. "I think that one would be perfect" Sophie said. They went ahead and purchased the house under Sophie's name. The house above is the house they bought only bigger and there is a beach."Now all we need are the clothes" Sophie said. After they bought clothes and some decor and latest technology for the house, they called the black swan's technopath to tweak the phones, watches, tvs, speakers,computers, air pods, vehicles,and their echoes for the home so they could contact the members.

  An hour later, the girls were ready to leave. "Alright. We will say you are on a mission. I would like you to keep a look out for any suspicious activity around in the city. Marella will be joining you, as well as Linh. They should be there in 5 minutes so you best hurry. Have fun, and relax. This is meant to get your mind off of things, so no school. They said goodbye and light leaped to the house. They walked in the garage and checked the cars. There were four of them. A black Lamborghini, red Ferrari, red motorcycle, and a black Escalade sat in the garage. "Ok, the Lamborghini, and Ferrari are for when one or two of us want to go somewhere, they both have drop tops, however you cannot see it due to the upgrades we got from Siselia. The Escalade is for shopping, and the Motorcycle is for whatever" Sophie explained, pointing to each vehicle as she spoke. Just then Marella and Linh came walking up behind them. "What should we do" Marella asked. "Can we go shopping" Biana asked, jumping up and down. "Umm actually I was thinking we could go to the beach, since it's right there and we already have the clothes that we need. We can go shopping for more tomorrow though since we have some time to kill" Linh said. Everyone agreed and they went inside to change into their swimsuits. When they all gathered in the living room, the tv started up, and Mr Forkle's face appeared on the screen. "Girls we have decided to add two more people to you guys for extra help. You guys are now on a mission but it's pretty relaxed. One of the members of the collective will check in every night and we will occasionally ask of a bit more hard core missions.They should be her any minute." As if on cue, the two girls walked in the front door. "I would like you to meet Alicia and Courtney" Mr Forkle said. The girls waved and said hello. Mr Forkle said a hurried goodbye and clicked of the screen leaving the girls alone. "We are going to the beach, wanna come" Biana asked. "Sure" Courtney said. She and Alicia left the room to go change, and Sophie walked to the garage to get some umbrellas, and saw that four more vehicles had been added. A Silver Escalade, blue Lamborghini, blue Ferrari, and instead of a motorcycle, a black Ferrari had been added, and a red Lamborghini took the last motorcycle's spot.

    The girls walked out back and down the deck to the beach. They laid out some beach towels and stuck the umbrellas in the ground. They sat down and stared at the sea. They brought along a picnic basket and every now and then they would get up and walk in the water to get their legs wet a bit. As the sun started to set, these boys came and got in the water. They started to throw a football in the ocean, joking and flexing. They no doubt were showing off for the girls. Sophie lowered her sunglasses a bit and gave them an innocent look, playing into their game, except added a new twist. She raised her sunglasses back up a turned her head. Biana, Linh, Marella, Courtney, and Alicia picked up on her little game and started to play along. They would run their hands through their hair casually, or get in the water splash each other a bit,Laughing. As the sun almost completely disappeared, they packed up their stuff and walked back to the house. Behind them one of the boys whistled. "Look at that house. Those babes are rich!" They turned around and smiled at them. "Yes and it's rather nice when you have boys with some petty hot abs right of the back deck in front of a beautiful sunset" Marella remarked. "Hey anything for you sweetheart" one of the boys said. Marella laughed. They turned around and walked back in the house. "Sophie you are something else sometimes" Biana laughed. "I'm turning in Keefe. This is bad" Sophie said, laughing. They went to their rooms to change, then met in the living room for a movie. By the time the movie was over, they were all asleep on the couch and chairs. 

Courtney is a tan black haired girl. Her hair is shoulder length and straight, and parted just of the middle. Alicia is mixed with brown hair reaching just an inch above her elbows. Part of her hair is braided on the right hand side, and is parted just a half inch above the two tiny-ish braids and the house is in California