The girls showed Edaline, Della, and Juline the latest in trends for women

        The girls showed Edaline, Della, and Juline the latest in trends for women. They only shopped for enough to for each adult couple to have some clothes for whenever they come to the forbidden cities. They stopped at a place for lunch and headed home. Grady came out to help unload the Escalade. He took the bags and carried them into the house. "OK. Those bags are for us Grady" Edaline explained, pointing to a pile of bags. Grady groaned. "How many clothes do you need?" Edaline glared at him. "Not all of them are for me. Some are for you too. And not all of them came from the same store." Grady rolled his eyes and carried the bags to their room. Kesler and Alden did the same with theirs. The parents would only be staying for a week, due to the jobs they have. In fact, Kesler had to close his shop up for the week while they were gone. He said that they needed to make more of some of the elixirs they had. He even took a lot of the elixirs off the shelves. But, since everyone was here, there was no one to watch over the shop.

          Sophie went upstairs to change and ran into Tam along the way. "Oh. Uh hello Sophie. I was just looking for you." "What for?" Tam blushed a bit. "Well, you know Biana the best, so I thought I could ask you about what necklace I should get her for her birthday." Sophie smiled. "Come on. There's a jewelry shop down the road. I'll take you there." Tam nodded and Sophie pulled him to the beach. They walked down to the store and Sophie showed Tam a silver necklace with a purple amethyst stone in the center. "Here's one choice." She showed him another necklace that was gold with ice blue gems and purple stones on it. She then showed him a necklace that was gold, with tiny silvery blue stones formed together to make a heart. In the center of the heart was a purple amethyst stone cut to fit the shape around it. Tam picked it up and looked at it closely. "I think she would like this one." Sophie smiled and went to go look at watches. Fitz only had two, and they didn't match some of his outfits. He would always grumble about not being able to look at the time because they didn't always have their phones with them. She picked up three and payed for them. She and Tam walked back to the house and Tam went upstairs to hide the gift until Biana's birthday. Fitz looked at Sophie and she sighed. She knew that look anywhere now. He was jealous. Sophie motioned for him to follow her. He did, much to her relief, and they walked to their room. 

         "Fitz come on. Your acting like we are still dating. He wanted to buy something for Biana for her birthday, but didnt know what. So I helped. Oh and these are for you." Fitz took the bag she offered him and pulled out the watches. He got up and put them in the closet next to his other watches. Sophie sighed. "Babe, you have got to trust me. I'm not in love with anybody else but you. Tam or Keefe could offer me the world, but I would still only want you." Fitz tried so hard not to smile. Sophie noticed his twitching lips and smiled. She walked close to him and wrapped him on a hug. He slowly hugged back and his lips twitched more. "Fitz, I wouldn't leave you even if it meant that I could have the world and the Neverseen would be defeated just like that." She kissed him and she could feel him smile against her lips. "Now that's saying something, but let's be reasonable. You want the Neverseen to be defeated so they can stop tormenting innocent people. You really wouldn't give me up for that. I'm just some random elf who is boring and lame." Sophie smiled at his modesty. "No.  You are Fitzroy Avery Vacker. You are the wonderboy everyone is talking about. That every girl wants. I know that it's selfish of me to say that I want you instead of what's good for the elvin world, but it's true. I wouldn't have someone to love me the way you do. I wouldn't have somebody to worry about me as much as you do. I wouldn't have someone as nice and modest as you. I wouldn't have someone who hurt me everytime we argue, and come back trying way to hard to make up for it if I gave you up." Fitz chuckled. "I try way to hard to make it up to you when we argue huh." Sophie nodded and smiled. "You didn't stop trying to make it up to me when you were mad and scared that you might loose your father." Fitz smiled bigger. "I'm still trying to make it up to you." Sophie laughed and shook her head. "That's what I mean. I love that you feel like you don't ever do enough to make something right. But I'm telling you. Stop trying. You've already made it up to me. So many times I've lost track. For starters, the most recent ones. The date you took me on the first week you and the boys got here. The necklace you bought me. The day at that park when we got during dinner. Letting me hang on you during the time when I needed you most during that nightmare I had. That date you took me on two days ago. Yesterday at the park when we spent some time there and you asked me to marry you. I couldn't think of any better gifts you could have given me." Fitz smiled his movie star smile and picked her up. "And I couldn't ask for a better girl to marry other than you." He swung her around and she giggled. He set her down on the bed and leaned over her. She smiled up at him and placed a hand on his face. She slowly moved the hand up to his hair and he closed his eyes. Sophie pulled him down on the bed and rolled on top of him. She leaned down and kissed him. For what seemed like hours, but was only a few seconds, they lay there like that. Sophie eventually broke the kiss by rolling off of him and sitting up right on the bed. Sophie giggled as she looked at Fitz. His movie star smile was there, only it was kinda crooked in that adorable 'I'm swooning so hard right now' kinda way. She gave him a slight shove and he fell off the bed. She laughed so hard that she snorted. Fitz got up with that playful smirk he usually got when Sophie messed around like this. He got up on the bed and pinned her down. Sophie squealed and Fitz laughed. "You mess with bull your going to get the horns." Then he started to tickle her. She squealed and laughed and begged him to stop, but her begging didn't sound serious. She was laughing so hard she cried. Just then the door burst open and Grady rushed in with a melder. "Is everything alright. We heard a loud thump and a scream." Sophie sat up with some flailing because her stomach hurt from laughing. "Yes everything is alright. I pushed Fitz off the bed." Grady looked at her with confusion and amusment. "Then what was with that scream?" Sophie and Fitz shared a look and smiled. "Fitz decided it would be funny to tickle me because I pushed him off the bed." Grady chuckled and shook his head. He walked out of the room and shut the door tightly. Fitz looked at Sophie again and she she shook her head. "No no no no no. Don't do it don't-." The rest of her response was drowned into a squeal as Fitz lunged for her. He tickled her until she couldn't stand it anymore. She brought her hands to the sides of his stomach just below his rib cage where Biana had once told her to tickle him if he ever needed it. She started to tickled him and he backed up. She sat up and moved to the crook of his neck and tickled him there to. Biana had told her that he will do anything to get you to stop if you tickle him in these two spots. Fitz roared with laughter as she tickled him. Fitz placed his hands on Sophie's arms and pulled them away from him. Sophie laughed as she tried to pull away from him. Fitz smirked and pulled her down on the bed next to him.