11: L A S T _ C H A N C E [1/3]

A/N: Surprise! 😁

So, I would love to hear your thoughts on using the software instability images I've created.
I'm not sure if they fit in, so let me know.

△▽▲▽△▽▲▽△▼△▽

Connor opened his eyes and looked around the snowy garden.
It didn't take long for him to spot Amanda, as she was standing right in the middle of the frozen lake. He carefully stepped onto the frozen surface and moved towards her.

Without a greeting, the woman began to speak. "After what happened today, the country is on the verge of a civil war. The machines are rising up against their masters. Humans have no choice but to destroy them." She explained sternly.
"I thought Kamski knew something..." Connor answered. "I was wrong..."
"Maybe he did... But you chose not to ask..."

"I chose not to play his twisted little game! There was no reason to kill that android

"I chose not to play his twisted little game! There was no reason to kill that android." He uttered, earning himself a rather negative look from Amanda.
"I'm not a unique model, am I?" Connor suddenly questioned.

"How many Connors are there?""I don't see how that question pertains to your investigation

"I don't see how that question pertains to your investigation." The woman responded harshly.
"Did Kamski design this place?" Connor went on.
"He created the first version, it's been improved significantly since then. Why do you ask?"