5 : E D E N _ C L U B [3/4]

"It saw something." He turned to you and the Lieutenant.

"What do you mean it saw something?" you asked, brows furrowing.
"The deviant leave the room... A blue-haired Traci. Club policy is to wipe the androids' memory every two hours. We only have a few minutes if we want to find another witness!" Connor explained and quickly looked around for another android to scan.
"What the hell do I do with this android?" you asked your android partner as he walked off.
"Tell it you changed your mind!"

"Oh man..." You said to yourself quietly before turning to the Traci, blinking a few times, trying to think of what to say.
"Uhm... I, uh... Sorry, I- I changed my mind...." The Traci looked at you seemingly confused. "It's just, uh... Never mind. You can go back into your chamber. Sorry about that..." You tried explaining to her while scratching your neck in nervousness. Luckily, she understood and walked back.
Hank couldn't help but laugh at the sight.
"Shut it, Hank." You smirked at him and the two of you started following Connor, who walked towards the entrance and had just begun scanning a Traci dancing on a pole.

Shortly after, he removed his arm again. "It saw the blue-haired Traci, I know which way it went!"
"Then go for it!" Hank exclaimed while him and you kept following Connor.
"Huh... There's so many androids..." You looked around the room. "How do you know where to look?"
"I know which direction it took. I just need to find another android on its path." Connor responded and proceeded to scan another android. When he finished, he seemed to be deeply focused as he quickly walked towards the red room without saying a word.

Once there, he scanned yet another dancing android. "It didn't see anything. I made a mistake somewhere..." he said quietly, and quickly moved onto one in a chamber.
"CyberLife better pay for this..." you muttered while purchasing it for Connor.
This one must've seen something because when he was done scanning, he hastily made his way into the blue room. Once there, he scanned the first android to the right after you purchased it for him.

Hank and you just looked on as Connor walked towards a room and entered, only to leave it again after a few seconds.

"What's going on?" you asked him, slightly confused. "The blue-haired Traci went into this room, but it left again..." he responded and looked around the room, thinking of which android to scan next. He spotted a janitorial android mopping the floor and made his way over to it, putting his hand on its shoulder to scan it.

"I know where it went! Follow me!" Connor explained and made his way towards a door that read "Private, staff only".
"Fuckin'-A. This is crazy..." the Lieutenant commented. Behind the door emerged a shallow hallway with brick walls painted white, a concrete floor and a big pipe stretching across the ceiling, all lit by multiple fluorescent lamps hanging from above.
Just as Connor reached the door on the other side with you and Hank following close by, the Lieutenant spoke up. "Wait!" he looked at you. "We'll take it from here." You responded with a nod and the both of you readied your guns. Hank stepped forward, opened the door and carefully stepped through, with you and Connor following suit.

The three of you looked around the room. Apparently you've discovered the warehouse of the club... There were several androids standing in rows just staring straight ahead, washing machines and loads of lingerie, some tool cabinets, metal shelves, differently sized boxes, wooden pallets, and something that looked like an operating table to you, where androids would be repaired.

"Shit... We're too late..." Hank muttered and lowered his gun as he spotted an open gate, leading outside to the delivery area.

You put your gun away and looked around the room defeated, and spotted a shutdown android laying on the metal table at the repair station. "Man, this is kinda... sad..." you sighed quietly. "They're just being... used... until they eventually shut down..." "And then they get tossed out..." Hank commented while patting you on the shoulder. You nodded weakly. He could see the compassion you had for androids and tried his best respecting that, despite the fact that he hated them.

Your eyes began looking around the room again hoping to find something to help get your mind off the current topic, when you noticed Connor, seemingly still searching for something...

"Uh, Connor?" you walked towards him. "Do..." you cleared your throat before lowering your voice to a whisper. "Do you think it's still here or something?"

"It might be..." he responded quietly while walking towards a group of androids standing in a corner, and you eagerly followed. To think that the blue-haired Traci might still be in this very room with you made your heart race. You readily put your hand on your holster, moving very carefully.

Connor and you stopped in front of the group of androids to look at them.