5 : E D E N _ C L U B [2/4]

And with one sudden gasp, the android awoke; looking around herself for only a moment before frantically crawling away from you, fear written all over her face.

"You were damaged and I reactivated you." Connor explained "Everything is alright."
The Traci glanced over to the body on the bed. "Is he... Is he dead?"
You knew you didn't have much time. "What happened here?" you questioned quickly.
"He started... hitting me... again... and again..."
"Did you kill him?" Connor asked.
"No! No, it wasn't me..."
"Were you alone in the room? Was anyone else with you?" your partner continued.
"He wanted to play with two girls... That's what he said, there were two of us..."

"So the other android strangled him, is that right?" you asked the terrified android.
But sadly, it was too late, and she shut down.

"Damn..." you muttered.
"So there was another android..." Hank affirmed. "This happened over an hour ago, it's probably long gone..."
"No..." Connor responded. "It couldn't go outside dressed like that unnoticed..." he looked at you. "It might still be here."
"Think you can find an android like that in a place like this?" you inquired.
Connor shook his head slightly. "Deviants aren't easily detected..."

"Ah shit..." Anderson grumbled. "There's gotta be some other way... Maybe an eye witness? Someone who saw it leaving the room... I'm gonna go ask the manager a few questions about what he saw. You let me know if you think of anything."

Connor and you followed Hank out of the room, thinking hard. You joined Hank while the android made his way over to one of the androids standing inside a chamber. The Lieutenant and you asked the owner a few questions before you heard Connor call for you.

"Detective (Y/N), could you come over here?"
"What is it, did you find something?"
"Maybe..."
Your eyebrows furrowed as you walked over to him. 

"Could you rent this Traci?"
You raised an eyebrow. "What the... You want me to do what now? Why the hell...? I- I think I'm gonna pass..."
"Please, detective." Connor looked you in the eyes. "Just trust me."
You hated the fact that you were lightly blushing again and let out a sigh. "Uh, okay then, weirdo..." you proceeded to press the desired buttons on the panel by the chamber.

"Hello. A 30 minute session costs $29.99. Please confirm your purchase."

Jesus Christ what the hell am I doing...

You glanced at Connor. "This better be worth it..." you grumbled and confirmed the purchase by pressing your palm against the panel.

"Purchase confirmed. Eden Club wishes you a pleasant experience."

"(Y/N), the fuck are you two doing?" you almost jumped when you heard Hank yell as he walked over to you.
"Uhm..." before you could continue, the Traci stepped out of her chamber.
"Delighted to meet you. Follow me, I'll take you to your room." She reached out her hand.
You felt your face heat up and gulped. "Uh, C- Connor...?" you looked at him concerned.

Instead of saying something, he walked towards the Traci and grabbed her arm, revealing the porcelain-like structure underneath his artificial skin, making your eyes widen with fascination.
"Woah..." you said quietly.
"What the hell are you doin'?" Anderson looked on in confusion.

Only a few seconds passed before Connor removed his arm again, his skin returning and his LED blinking yellow for a moment.

"It saw something." He turned to you and the Lieutenant.