5 : E D E N _ C L U B [4/4]

Your eyes wandered from android to android... and the very moment you spotted a red LED, a short-haired Traci lunged at you out of nowhere and threw you to the ground hard, too quick for you to reach your gun. At the same time, the blue-haired Traci jumped out and attacked Connor. Hank ran to your rescue, or at least tried. He attempted to aim his gun at the androids but it was no use... There was way too much movement from the fight, and he couldn't risk hitting you or Connor.
You fought as hard as you could, dodging punches and throwing some. Hank attempted to jump on the back of the Traci fighting you but to no avail. Even with two people, it was too strong and quickly managed to throw him off, making him fall to the ground. 

Eventually, the fight lead outside the gate and to the delivery area, where the Traci you struggled with managed to pick you up and throw you off the ledge, causing you to yelp in pain as you landed on some old wooden pallets before falling to the wet muddy ground, a mix of snow and rain falling from the sky. Connor heard this and looked in your direction, earning himself a hard punch to the face from the blue-haired Traci he was fighting. He lost his composure for only a moment when he noticed Thirium dripping from his nose, giving the Traci enough time to run outside to the other one.

"(Y/N)! Shit!" Hank yelled out for you, trying to get up as fast as he could.

As you were laying there on your back, you had trouble staying conscious while you looked up at the two Tracis. Despite your vision being somewhat blurred, you could see they were... holding hands?

They looked at you for a moment before Hank arrived with Connor close behind. Hank tried tackling them but they managed to push him against the wall, causing him to drop his gun, and they made a run for a tall metal fence not far from you.

"QUICK! THEY'RE GETTING AWAY!" Hank yelled at Connor who began darting after them.
Anderson turned his attention to you. "(Y/N)! What's wrong? Are you hurt?" he kneeled down next to you and tried helping you up slowly.
"I... Ugh... I hit my damn head..." you said quietly.
"Crap..." Hank muttered.
"Hey... I'll be fine, Hank." You tried reassuring him, with a soft smile on your face. "Don't worry about me."
He sat you up carefully and the both of you looked at Connor who has reached the fence, tackling the androids trying to climb it, and another fight ensued. Connor did well dodging kicks and punches and managed to throw the blue-haired Traci to the ground, attempting to climb on top of her to deal some blows. The other Traci lifted a metal garbage bin and threw it at Connor's back, causing him to fall.

He spotted Hank's gun laying on the ground and grabbed it without a second thought. He turned around quickly to aim at the short-haired Traci that was charging at him, the other one still laying on the ground.

It was like time stood still when Hank and you watched with your jaws dropped, anticipating a gunshot, but... there was nothing...

And with one swift kick to the face, Connor fell backward to the ground

And with one swift kick to the face, Connor fell backward to the ground. The blue-haired Traci positioned herself in front of the short-haired one protectively. Connor got up and looked at them, and from afar you could see his LED has turned yellow.