Chapter 22. - Key to My Thoughts

Start from the beginning

My gaze met his. "I appreciate your thoughtfulness." I breathed, then closed the distance between us. His pierced nipples were just in reach. I tilted my head back slightly, and let my tongue flick one, enjoying the combination of the cool metal and his hot skin.

Ash let out a low hum of approval, his long fingers finding their way into my hair. My scalp prickled as he held me in place, asking without words to do it again. And I did. My tongue flicked the metal bar, again and again. "Bite me." He instructed quietly.

Ash had this dominant aura about him that made me follow his every command without hesitation.

I unsheathed my teeth from between my lips, and lightly sunk them into his flesh. He hissed, and I felt his cock twitch between us. I liked the sound so much, I repeated the action. "Get in!" He groaned and pushed me towards my shower. I got the water started, heated to a comfortable temperature by the time he stepped in behind me, closing the door.

Instead of turning me around, Ash pushed me against the far wall.

The water was hitting and coating both of us from the side, but my face was free as he pressed it closer to the tile. My hands were separated and flattened on either side of me, and Ash kicked my legs apart. He used one hand to hold me in position, and the other to press his cock between my legs. "Look down." He commanded, and I did as he asked, watching as he thrust back and forth a couple times. The tip of his cock was visible, and I could see that he had a condom on. "For you." He breathed, noting that he remembered he hasn't used one last time. "Do you want me to be gentle?"

I only had to think about it for a second, before shaking my head. "No." I breathed, adrenaline already coursing through my veins. The nervous anticipation of what he was going to do next kept me going on this strange high. If this was what drugs felt like, I definitely understood the appeal.

I swear I heard him chuckle. "Good girl." Ash rasped into my neck, before he bit into the sensitive skin, and started sucking. His teeth broke the top layer. I could already tell that it was going to leave a mark, but I was too wrapped up in the feeling to care. This time, his big hands slid over my arms, caressing me, before covering mine against the wall. "Scream for me!" He thrust into me, the intrusion so rough and unexpected, I cried out. "Again!" He pistoned forward again.

My whimpers and screams were amplified by the echoing tiles. I was losing my mind – one little piece at a time, while Ash continued pounding into me with so much force, my feet left the ground. I felt him even deeper than ever before, stretching part of me that have never been reached by a man.

"I fucking love how beautiful you are."

My body bowed, my toes curled. At some point, he let go of my hands, but I kept them pressed flat against the tiles. He was grabbing my hips, holding me in place as he continued his tireless assault that left me a crying and quivering mess.

"I want to own every part of you." His deep voice sounded in my ear, while one finger trailed between my ass cheeks, sliding over a very sensitive, private part of me I have never shared with anyone else – save for that one fleeting little encounter in my kitchen with him.

It was a good thing Ash managed my weight because I wasn't sure if I would've been able to stay standing.

I jumped as his thumb grazed me, pushing against that sensitive part of me, testing my reaction. I squirmed, trying to move away, but Ash tightened his hold to keep me in place. "Relax. I won't." He groaned. "Yet."

And I realized that, despite my initial reaction, my answering groan wasn't in protest. I wasn't opposed to the idea. In fact, he could've pretty much done anything with me in that moment, and I would've willingly let him.