"Just by looking into their eyes?" Stella wondered.

Pell nodded. "Gusto mo ba?"

Agad namang umiling si Stella. Natawa naman si Ully.

 "But that's also powerful," Stella muttered.

"It is a trick actually," Edmond said.

"I can see why," she nodded, realizing it.

"But we only do it when it is needed, just like what happened earlier. I made them forget everything about the existence of vampires. Ang matatandaan lamang nila ay ang pagdating nila sa bayang ito at kung anong pakay nila. Other than that, wala na, but there's always a but doing it."

"Okay... and what could it be?"

"Compulsion sometimes has loopholes," Edmond said. "They would forget what happened but sometimes it could trigger their memories if they would encounter the same thing that had happened to them before. That would be the time that the compulsion will wear out."

"So, they would remember you?" tanong ni Ully.

"Probably, but let's hope not," he answered. "But I can do it again if it happens."

"And where did you bring them?"

"On the centennial park," Edmond answered. "They wouldn't even remember following you at Elius' house. They would just wonder what's going on. But don't worry about them, they're not a problem. They're just humans," he assured. "And I have something to say before anyone left this house."

"Ano 'yon, Ed?" tanong ni Elius.

"I'm afraid that Alycia—Aletheia wasn't the only problem we have to face here. And this town should be prepared for what's coming."

"What should we do then?" Pell asked.

"We need some help," Edmond said.

"And how we will be able to do that?" Elius asked.

"We have some journalists friend that could help us here." Nilingon ni Edmond ang dalawa na puno ng pagtataka ang mukha. "They can get us some help. They discovered the Banshee, and maybe they could find some more like us."

"Sigurado ka na ba r'yan, Ed?" tanong ni Pell, mukhang hindi panatag.

"If your hundred years old friend trust us, you should do the same thing," Stella said. "But it's your choice if you won't. Kawalan niyo 'yon. We can leave this town kahit wala ang istorya ng Freymount.'

Elius stood between them. "I think that's a great idea. There may be more creatures than vampires and banshee who lives in this town. There could be more."

"At paano naman namin 'yon gagawin?" tanong ni Stella. Tiningnan naman niya si Edmond at wala pa itong binigay na sagot. Iniisip pa lamang niya iyong magiging plano ay parang imposible para sa kanilang dalawa lalo na't mga tao lamang sila.

"I don't have a plan yet, but I'll try to talk to Alycia," aniya at lahat sila ay nagulat sa sinabi nito. "I'm going to try to ask for help from her to go with this plan. She's stronger now and her ability would make a great addition to the group."

Natawa na lamang si Stella sa suhestyon ni Edmond. Hindi naman niya inaasahan ang gano'n response sa dalaga.

"Ang laking joke naman no'n, Ed," ani Stella. "You guys have been fighting, hiding, and running for your whole life tapos ngayong may darating na panganib, tatapusin niyo na ang great fight niyong dalawa? She wouldn't forgive you. She'll kill you. Ikaw na nagsabi, she's after killing you for what you did to her. She won't work with us. I think I just heard the stupidest idea ever," Stelle grunted, rolling her eyes. Bigla na lang din naman nawalan si Edmond sa harap nila. "Oh, great. Nawala na naman siya."