RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 6) Chapter 1.

(GUESS WHO'S BAAAACCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!! First off, I'm INCREDIBLY sorry I've been gone for so long, just a HELL of a lot of stuff has been going on and I'm very glad to be jumping back into this, well that is if any of my readers are still uh...reading heh! Anyways, old or new, I'm jumping back into this with the FIRST chapter of Volume 6! Enjoy! ((Oh and if you guys read my Yang x Reader, I will be continuing that as well if you were wondering)) )

Volume 6 (Chapter 1): On the Wrong Track

You:"OH SON OF A-!" You are knocked back by a massive Manticore Grimm that nearly sent you off of the roof of the train you're currently on as you warp back as your eye burst with flames as you Conjure your new Ultrix switching it into its great axe-mode before warp striking straight into the Manticore and slicing it clean in half before another Manticore dives from the skies about to strike at you before Ruby bursts in with her Semblance before spinning around and slicing the Manticore's head off. She lands next to you as Raiden warps over next to you.

Ruby:"Got him! Now who's next?" A Manticore tries to attack Ruby from behind, but before you could even try to stop it, it gets rammed by a large shard of ice that causes to crash into the mountain. Weiss dashes over to all of you on her Glyphs.

Weiss:"Thank me later!" You smirk a bit as you and Raiden both warp at a large group of Manticores before warping all around the group slicing through them all with intense speed before warping back down onto the ground as you switch your Ultrix to its great sword mode as the dust infused to the Ultrix ignites in the blade, causing the blade to glow with flames before you slam it into the ground as a massive fire dust explosion engulfs the injured Manticores.

You:"It's a good thing I'm getting used to this." Raiden warps over to you, spinning his dual blades stylishly.

Raiden:"Told ya." He says smiling slyly

You:"Oh whatever!!" You yell as Weiss rushes forward and takes down two more Manticores. You continue fighting as you see Blake using Gambol Shroud's kusarigama form to swing into the air.

Blake:"Incoming!" She yells before wrapping Gambol Shroud's ribbon around the neck of a Manticore, allowing Yang to punch through it, causing it to dissipate. Yang and Blake land back on the train, standing next to each other.

Yang:"Good to see you're not rusty." They push on as you all continue to take down the massive amount of Manticores. 

(Sophie's POV)

WELP THIS IS FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC I'm with the rest of Team JNPR  and Oscar as we all climb to the top of the train to join this stupid battle. Oscar runs off towards the front of the train as I rush alongside him.